Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Supporter's Truck Torched While Out With Son
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Trump Supporter's Truck Torched While Out With Son

A California man believes his truck was set on fire because it had a bumper sticker supporting Republican nominee Donald Trump on it.

Hao Lee says he was fishing near Sacramento with his 2-year-old son only 50 yards from his white Dodge Ram when he overheard somebody scream anti-Trump statement, WBTV reports.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/d...loud-noise

Never mess with another person's car. Period.
Insurance adjustor may want to investigate a little more on this one.
This type of garbage happened twice to my wife. One time a person didn't like a bumper sticker she had an carved a Jesus fish in her car with an knife. Another time she caught a woman trying to remove a political bumper sticker from her car outside a restaurant. She used her remote to signal the panic button and the woman jumped three feet back. My wife asked "Can I help you?" and the woman quickly walked away white as a ghost.
Quote:Insurance adjustor may want to investigate a little more on this one.

A healthy dose of skepticism never hurts.
Quote:This type of garbage happened twice to my wife. One time a person didn't like a bumper sticker she had an carved a Jesus fish in her car with an knife. Another time she caught a woman trying to remove a political bumper sticker from her car outside a restaurant. She used her remote to signal the panic button and the woman jumped three feet back. My wife asked "Can I help you?" and the woman quickly walked away white as a ghost.

What bumper sticker caused a person to carve a Jesus fish in the paint? In no way do I condone what happened. Quite the opposite. I'm just curious as to what it said. 
Quote:What bumper sticker caused a person to carve a Jesus fish in the paint? In no way do I condone what happened. Quite the opposite. I'm just curious as to what it said.

It was in support of marriage equality.
Here locally. Friggin thief punk.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/.../464194258
Quote:Here locally. Friggin thief punk.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/trump-supporter-hospitalized-after-campaign-sign-fight-in-orange-park/464194258'>http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/trump-supporter-hospitalized-after-campaign-sign-fight-in-orange-park/464194258</a>
Deplorable. 23 yr old messing with a guy who is practically retired. Injured badly enough he needs surgery. Worst of all, Orange Park Medical Center will gouge this guy mercilessly on the cost of that surgery and will most likely kill him with their incompetence. If the sight of a political sign for the person you don't want to win forces you to break the law, you are a moron.
Quote:It was in support of marriage equality.

Don't let my wife see this.
Humans are, by nature, decent animals. It frightens me to no extent that two people (ok, three if you include Bernie Sanders and the bowel "movement" he stirred up) have managed to push this country to the point where violence has replaced discourse as the primary means of solving political differences for some of its citizens.

Of course, if you're as cynical as I am, many of these incidents of vandalism and arson reek of false flags or, in this case, a dude deciding that the insurance payout on his truck was more than he'd ever get selling it or trading it in, so taking it out to the woods, torching it and blaming it on a phantom anti-Trump supporter made a lot of sense.

Quote:Humans are, by nature, decent animals. It frightens me to no extent that two people (ok, three if you include Bernie Sanders and the bowel "movement" he stirred up) have managed to push this country to the point where violence has replaced discourse as the primary means of solving political differences for some of its citizens.

Of course, if you're as cynical as I am, many of these incidents of vandalism and arson reek of false flags or, in this case, a dude deciding that the insurance payout on his truck was more than he'd ever get selling it or trading it in, so taking it out to the woods, torching it and blaming it on a phantom anti-Trump supporter made a lot of sense.

People suck and violence has always been a part of politics.
Quote:Deplorable. 23 yr old messing with a guy who is practically retired. Injured badly enough he needs surgery. Worst of all, Orange Park Medical Center Obamacare
will gouge this guy mercilessly on the cost of that surgery and will most likely kill him with their incompetence. If the sight of a political sign for the person you don't want to win forces you to break the law, you are a moron.

I thought that deplorable described a Trump supporter?
Quote:I thought that deplorable described a Trump supporter?

It's use was deliberate. Can't pigeonhole the term or act like it doesn't apply to someone based on who they are voting for. It's a title that is earned by behavior.
But seriously, if OPMC doesn't kill you, they will bankrupt you.
Quote:I thought that deplorable described a Trump supporter?
Deplorable is deplorable. It applies to a lot of people. This person, the guy that killed those two cops, and a whole lot of other people including a whole lot of trump supporters yes.
Quote:Here locally. Friggin thief punk.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/.../464194258

Wow, I know the guy with the broken wrist.
Quote:But seriously, if OPMC doesn't kill you, they will bankrupt you.

Both actually.
Quote:But seriously, if OPMC doesn't kill you, they will bankrupt you.

I don't think I've ever heard anything good about this place. 
Quote:I don't think I've ever heard anything good about this place.

Me either.