Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Chargers and Gus Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bortles knows Bradleys D like the back of his hand.  I can see Bortles having a field day next Sun. if our tackles have a good game against Bosa and Ingram.
[Image: 1yuyal.jpg]
I just hope the players don't go all soft on Gus
Just 9 more wins and Marrone has as many wins as Bradley had with the Jags.
(11-05-2017, 06:49 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope the players don't go all soft on Gus

I think our D will be more hungry than ever for this game.  The team didnt buy into the defense he wanted to do, and for good reason.  I feel they will want to show Gus what they were really capable of if he would of put them in the right position.  He just wasnt a good enough coach to do that.  Im sure they all like him as a person and friend but this will be personal on the field
Oline better have a great game. Ingram and Bosa have both 8.5 sacks this season.

Good news is that the Chargers are very bad at stopping the run....just like us I guess.
(11-05-2017, 07:14 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Oline better have a great game. Ingram and Bosa have both 8.5 sacks this season.

Good news is that the Chargers are very bad at stopping the run....just like us I guess.

Im thinking thats in the past.  We have Dareus now and the Bengals had 29 yards rushing
(11-05-2017, 07:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2017, 07:14 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Oline better have a great game. Ingram and Bosa have both 8.5 sacks this season.

Im thinking thats in the past.  We have Dareus now and the Bengals had 29 yards rushing

I agree, but just don't want to judge on one game.
Jags OLine is better than the Chargers OLine. Bosa and Ingram are both really good but I think you’ll see the Jags and Marrone come out fired up.

They wanna smash Bradley I bet.
Blake getting ready for a career day against Gus defense. Not revenge, but recompense for the damage gus did.
If the jags can finally get the chargers monkey off their back it will be glorious
(11-05-2017, 06:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Bortles knows Bradleys D like the back of his hand.  I can see Bortles having a field day next Sun. if our tackles have a good game against Bosa and Ingram.

The flip side of that is that Bradley knows Bortles like the back of the hand. Hell, Todd Wash was his defensive coordinator, so he knows the defense too.

But none of that matters, because ice cream.
(11-05-2017, 08:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2017, 06:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Bortles knows Bradleys D like the back of his hand.  I can see Bortles having a field day next Sun. if our tackles have a good game against Bosa and Ingram.

The flip side of that is that Bradley knows Bortles like the back of the hand. Hell, Todd Wash was his defensive coordinator, so he knows the defense too.

Gus in the film room as we speak:

[Image: Pjess.gif]
(11-05-2017, 08:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2017, 08:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]The flip side of that is that Bradley knows Bortles like the back of the hand. Hell, Todd Wash was his defensive coordinator, so he knows the defense too.

I heard he gave up Haagendaz for Ben n Jerrys, said the GMO's were making him lose
(11-05-2017, 08:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2017, 08:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]The flip side of that is that Bradley knows Bortles like the back of the hand. Hell, Todd Wash was his defensive coordinator, so he knows the defense too.

I bet he's all cranked up for next sundae
Chargers D is no joke, Gus has them boys ready. Lets hope we don't see Travis Benjamin matched up with Poz again...
(11-05-2017, 08:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2017, 08:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Gus in the film room as we speak:

I bet he's all cranked up for next sundae

I read that he's gone absolutely nuts, sprinkles and M&Ms about next week's game.

(11-05-2017, 08:42 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Chargers D is no joke, Gus has them boys ready. Lets hope we don't see Travis Benjamin matched up with Poz again...

Their offense has some flavor to it, but the defense is vanilla.
If we can break the Rivers GOAT curse against us we're superbowl bound.
Rivers owns us but this team is a completely different team than the ones Rivers has gone against. Melvin Ingram out of the back field is the only real worry I have. Other than that, I think we match up favorably to the chargers this year
(11-05-2017, 10:04 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: [ -> ]Rivers owns us but this team is a completely different team than the ones Rivers has gone against. Melvin Ingram out of the back field is the only real worry I have. Other than that, I think we match up favorably to the chargers this year

You mean Gordon?
Pages: 1 2 3