Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I loved the love the team showed Bortles after the win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was about Burfict saying Fournette can beat them but Bortles cant.  I think Bortles and the team took that personal and you could tell the guys had Bortles back.  At one point last year it looked like Bortles kind of lost the team.  So good to see the team happy for the way Bortles is playing and looks like they all have each others back. 

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...6600596569

Like Marrone said, "if they call one of us out they call us all out, coaches inclued"
This is what a team should look like.
Alright that was pretty cool. So glad the team is at a place where they can make people pay for bulletin board material.
That was awesome.
Winning cures all ills.
Yes.

#5 earned some respect from his teammates today. Really stoked to see him play so well and the subsequent locker room recognition.

Props.
May have been part of the reason Blake wanted to run up the score at the end there.
(11-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ]May have been part of the reason Blake wanted to run up the score at the end there.

Didnt think about that but I bet it was.
That video was a piece of beauty! I love the way the team is coming together.

Bortles seems to be gaining steam and confidence too.
Awesome to see. Love seeing the support for each other. Also noticed Blake said that Ramsey getting ejected was BS
This was the day 5 earned respect
Absolutely not saying rather play 16 road games.
I swear most of Blake's incomplete passes of late have been drops mostly by Lee.

I hope we can keep it going and at least make the playoffs as a wildcard. Outside of New England I'm not sure who we wouldn't be favored against. The Chiefs aren't the same team they were the first month of the season. No one will want to play us. This Fournette absence could be a blessing in disguise. Instead of going into the toilet like we thought if Fournette was to miss time we found out that we can get it done a different way. I hope that kind of playcalling continues when Fournette comes back and we don't feel the need to overfeed him.
(11-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ]May have been part of the reason Blake wanted to run up the score at the end there.

Yes it was, even Blake kind of admitted that in the press conference "wanted to run another play against them" (emphasis on them Big Grin), right after talking about the fact they said he couldn't beat them. Good stuff.

Loved the post-game video, great atmosphere around Bortles in the locker room
(11-06-2017, 04:09 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]I swear most of Blake's incomplete passes of late have been drops mostly by Lee.

I hope we can keep it going and at least make the playoffs as a wildcard. Outside of New England I'm not sure who we wouldn't be favored against. The Chiefs aren't the same team they were the first month of the season. No one will want to play us. This Fournette absence could be a blessing in disguise. Instead of going into the toilet like we thought if Fournette was to miss time we found out that we can get it done a different way. I hope that kind of playcalling continues when Fournette comes back and we don't feel the need to overfeed him.

I watched the game up until maybe 6 mins left and Lee had 1 drop
It feels good to have a leader as a coach.

No more "we believe in victory". A real speech from a respectable HC.
Somebody else pointed this out elsewhere, but it’s nice to see Dareus in the thick of it all, looks like he’s onboard with culture and mentality already.
i love the chemistry our players have on and off the field. A lot of positive body language.

also does anyone think bortlea has been better without ar15? Like hes not depending on him
(11-06-2017, 05:56 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]It feels good to have a leader as a coach.

No more "we believe in victory". A real speech from a respectable HC.

All Gus needed was another 4 or 5 years and this thing would have been built   Wallbash
(11-05-2017, 08:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]This was about Burfict saying Fournette can beat them but Bortles cant.  I think Bortles and the team took that personal and you could tell the guys had Bortles back.  At one point last year it looked like Bortles kind of lost the team.  So good to see the team happy for the way Bortles is playing and looks like they all have each others back. 

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...6600596569

Like Marrone said, "if they call one of us out they call us all out, coaches inclued"

Bortles never lost the team. Shad Khan employed the worst NFL head coach in NFL history history Gus Bradley one year too long. This should have been Year 2 of Marrone/Coughlin. Everyone with a brain knew Gus was terrible heading into last year and Khan made the wrong decision to keep him.
Pages: 1 2