Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does any team on our remaining schedule scare you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So we have:
Chargers
at Browns
at Cards
Clots
Seahawks
Texans
at 49ers
at Tacks

I'm of the mindset right now that if your QB isn't Tom Brady you don't at all intimidate me in the pass game. The remaining teams don't have impressive running games outside of maybe the Tacks and Chargers, but with the addition of Dareus and just by the sheer fact of us getting better at it, run D doesn't really scare me either. 

As far as defenses go, the Browns currently have the best rated of any team left on our schedule, so that should tell you something. The Seahawks are always going to play reasonably well. We're going to win next week against the Chargers, this D is just waaay to good. 

Basically if we don't go 6-2 I think thats a disappointment. 

out of all the games left, the Tacks game is the one I'm most concerned about. Division could be on the line in Nashville
Given the injuries, particularly at QB, we should win all of those games with the exception of the Seattle and that one is very winnable.
The tacks at the end of the season worries me
Seahawks, Titans, Chargers in that order. The rest? LOL. We should smoke the rest. If we beat 2 of the 3 teams on my "worried list" I see us going 12-4, getting a 1st round bye and winning our division. Tennessee is playing sloppy right now, they may beat the Bengals next week, but I have a feeling we blow them out of the water week 17.
Seattle and Titans, the latter esp. if the division is on the line when we play that game. I think we also have 1 or 2 WTH games, but we end up 10-6 or hopefully 11-5
Week 17 game should be flexed for SNF, for sure. It is highly probably that will be for all the marbles in the south.
Nope. Not even the Seahawks.
Russell Wilson scares me a little because of his ability to scramble and make something out of broken plays.

Other than that, I can see us going 10-6 or even 11-5. We will lose a couple of games. It's inevitable.
We used to have troubles against the Chargers but this year should be different.

I doubt that Wilson will put up enough points to win games.

we may play the Tacks with playoff/div title implication. it is going to be interesting.
Seahawks were awful against the Redskins yesterday. And Cousins was not that good either. Blair Walsh was in Jason Myers mode with 3 missed FG.

Our team can win or lose against the best and the worst teams.
The only one that scares me is the Chargers since they have a great pass rushers duo and Rivers is always good against us.
I worry about the Cards and Tacks. Peterson ran for 159 on like 1000 carries so they will lean on the run game. And Titans have already beat us once.

But the way we [BLEEP] down Cincy's run game, we should be good.

Shut down not bleep down.
Chargers. Phillip Rivers has owned this team for years. To be the man you gotta beat the man.
Everyone of them. Too much history of failure and disappointment for me. Rivers seems to have a career game every time he sees a Jaguar logo. Now should they beat the Chargers this week then I might pull the koolaid pitcher off the shelf and dust it off. Until then it's one game at a time.
The Chargers, like everyone said above, Philip Rivers just owns us for some reason.

Also the last game against the tacks, it should be tough, but I think we can win that one.
Chargers, Tacks, and Seahags
No team in the NFL is scary. What I'm most scared of is how we play. If we play well clearly we can beat anybody. If we don't play well we can get blown out by a team like the Titans.
Chargers/Seahawks. Tacks don't scare me anymore. Mariota is absolute trash and if Dareus gets more acclimated to our system before the end of the year, they will not pull the same crap they did the first time.
They all should, This franchise hasnt won with enough consistency for me to be over confident. That said only the Seahawks and Titans are left that should worry me
49ers and cardinals. playing on the west side always worries me
(11-06-2017, 07:38 AM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]Chargers. Phillip Rivers has owned this team for years. To be the man you gotta beat the man.
Gotta agree with this.

Rivers and his intermediate throws all darn game. The Chargers run defense is pretty poor. In fact, during APs rookie season in his 8th game, he rushed for 296 yards against the Chargers. 

This will be Fournettes 7th game as a Jag..... Just sayin... HE GONE BREAK THE RUSHING RECORD!
Pages: 1 2 3