Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Going to the Titans-Bengals game this Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I live in Nashville and I grew up in Cincinnati for 15 years as a kid. So my immediately family is Bengals fans. I'll be wearing my Jaguars hoodie and probably the only one in the stadium doing so.

After our game ended yesterday, I'm cheering for the Bengals again because we need them to beat the Titans. Let's go Bengals!
(11-06-2017, 02:07 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Nashville and I grew up in Cincinnati for 15 years as a kid. So my immediately family is Bengals fans. I'll be wearing my Jaguars hoodie and probably the only one in the stadium doing so.

After our game ended yesterday, I'm cheering for the Bengals again because we need them to beat the Titans. Let's go Bengals!

I'll be there.  Go Titans!
(11-06-2017, 07:16 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 02:07 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Nashville and I grew up in Cincinnati for 15 years as a kid. So my immediately family is Bengals fans. I'll be wearing my Jaguars hoodie and probably the only one in the stadium doing so.

I'll be there.  Go Titans!

Nice man! Any recommendations for good parking places? Haven't been to a Titans game in a long time. I would appreciate it....don't mind walking either.
(11-06-2017, 07:20 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 07:16 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there.  Go Titans!

Nice man! Any recommendations for good parking places? Haven't been to a Titans game in a long time. I would appreciate it....don't mind walking either.

I park in Lot F on the north side of the stadium.  Seems there's tons of pay parking along 1st street.  I'm sure there's other places as well, but I'm always on the north side since I live in Sumner County and it's easier for me to park there.  You're welcome to swing by our tailgate if you want.  We'll have some Thai food and lots to drink.
(11-06-2017, 07:16 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there.  Go Titans!

Hey hey...none of that here!   Big Grin
(11-06-2017, 07:24 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 07:20 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man! Any recommendations for good parking places? Haven't been to a Titans game in a long time. I would appreciate it....don't mind walking either.

I park in Lot F on the north side of the stadium.  Seems there's tons of pay parking along 1st street.  I'm sure there's other places as well, but I'm always on the north side since I live in Sumner County and it's easier for me to park there.  You're welcome to swing by our tailgate if you want.  We'll have some Thai food and lots to drink.

Thanks for the info. So is it possible to park in this Lot F too? Is it public parking? Do you have more specifics about where this Lot F is? I'm coming from the west part of Nashville but I don't mind parking wherever.
(11-06-2017, 07:32 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 07:24 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I park in Lot F on the north side of the stadium.  Seems there's tons of pay parking along 1st street.  I'm sure there's other places as well, but I'm always on the north side since I live in Sumner County and it's easier for me to park there.  You're welcome to swing by our tailgate if you want.  We'll have some Thai food and lots to drink.

Thanks for the info. So is it possible to park in this Lot F too? Is it public parking? Do you have more specifics about where this Lot F is? I'm coming from the west part of Nashville but I don't mind parking wherever.

Need a pass to park in any of the lettered lots, so it's not public.  However, there is a ton of public parking all up that street.  If you're wanting to drop by, you can pretty much park anywhere and just walk into Lot F.  It's literally 1 block north of the stadium and clearly labeled.  600 feet or so from the north gates.  I'll PM you my cell.
Titans will win this, I think the Bengals have quit, we must beat the Chargers next week.
6-3 will feel pretty good going into pittsburgh.
Jaguars will catch an L this week.
(11-09-2017, 12:48 AM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars will catch an L this week.

I'm curious how many rushing yards you think the bolts concede to the Jags this Sunday? 

They are allowing 135 per game. We are running for 166 per game.  They let the giants hang 152 rushing yards on them. The giants.  The Jags are the best running team in the league while the giants are 27th.

Fournette and Ivory will likely combine to eclipse 200 APY vs the bolts.  I don't see a loss in that unless Rivers and Gordon both do something magical.  This defense will limit those guys enough - and our ground game will chew clock and move the ball.
(11-09-2017, 11:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2017, 12:48 AM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars will catch an L this week.

I'm curious how many rushing yards you think the bolts concede to the Jags this Sunday? 

They are allowing 135 per game. We are running for 166 per game.  They let the giants hang 152 rushing yards on them. The giants.  The Jags are the best running team in the league while the giants are 27th.

Fournette and Ivory will likely combine to eclipse 200 APY vs the bolts.  I don't see a loss in that unless Rivers and Gordon both do something magical.  This defense will limit those guys enough - and our ground game will chew clock and move the ball.
I see Gordon going for 130 in this game and Rivers throwing for an easy 230 yards w/ three TDs.

As good as the Jax have been on defense you could havent faced a team with good pass rushers like Ingram & Boss, and a QB that wont throw 5 InT
Back on topic, I'm excited that the rain has cleared out for the game this weekend between the Titans/Bengals.
(11-09-2017, 12:59 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2017, 11:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious how many rushing yards you think the bolts concede to the Jags this Sunday? 

I see Gordon going for 130 in this game and Rivers throwing for an easy 230 yards w/ three TDs.

As good as the Jax have been on defense you could havent faced a team with good pass rushers like Ingram & Boss, and a QB that wont throw 5 InT
...so...the Jags are gonna give up 3 passing TDs in one game... when they've given up only 4 thus far?

k.
Teams in the top 25 or worst in YPG. Not impressive.

You’re facing an offense that is good on the ground &
on air.
Mods and Admin...if you are seeing this...I tried getting my own thread back on topic but to no avail Big Grin . Just wanting the record to show that.
Let's make an effort to stay on the topic of the bungles/titans tilt, please ladies and gents.

Thanks.
my bad....
OT:
AJ Green is mad and he is gonna take it out on whoever lines up across from him.

Bungles D mad they got embarrassed by the Jags are gonna eat Mary's oats.

Ms Mary hasn't faced a team worth discussing since week 2 and he has barely been skating by in those games.
Sucks when your QB peaks in year 2.
I think the TN/Cin game is going to be a lot closer than most think.

ST play might be a big deal here.
(11-09-2017, 04:12 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: [ -> ]I think the TN/Cin game is going to be a lot closer than most think.

ST play might be a big deal here.

Hoping it's worthwhile for me going. Last football game I went to was when I was living in Southern California last year...attended our game against the Chargers in San Diego. Awful blowout for us.
Pages: 1 2