Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is it too early to say the "P" word?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 35z28l.jpg]

Based on the remaining schedule 11-5 or 10-6 is a real possibility. If that doesn't win the division (It should), It more than likely secures a wild card spot. I want the division crown though. This city deserves a home PLAYOFF game!!!!
While coaches and players need to focus on the next game and not look ahead, it would be hard to imagine Jaguars fans not being optimistic about their team's playoff chances.

From the perspective of a fan of another team, right now, I would be very surprised if the Jaguars don't win at least 9 games this season. With 5 to 7 more regular season wins the most likely outcome.
Still too early. I think most just expected a winning season. I’d be ecstatic if we end up beyond regualr season games though! While the schedule is favorable, there are a few teams in the way. I just hope the division seperates over the next few weeks. Don’t want it decided last game of the season...if we are in the running.
Playoffs? I was thinking super bowl.
(11-06-2017, 07:53 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Still too early. I think most just expected a winning season. I’d be ecstatic if we end up beyond regualr season games though! While the schedule is favorable, there are a few teams in the way. I just hope the division seperates over the next few weeks. Don’t want it decided last game of the season...if we are in the running.

If I remember correctly, most on this board didn't think 8-8 was possible before the season.
[Image: 23157422_675265712678074_926180725630093...e=5A700B0A]
Why not? If they can talk about the Jags in the Playoffs this year on ESPN and The NFL Network, so can we..
I thought the “P” word was something else.
PLAYOFFS?

PLAYOFFS?

Yes.
Too early for me. But that's just past experience holding my heart back. But it's the first time in a long time that our defense gets me juiced the heck up and slightly more confidence in our offense. Only time will tell!
(11-06-2017, 08:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the “P” word was something else.

Well its never too early for that....
Well...if you would like to attend a playoff game here, it's not too early yet to at least think about the playoffs, and, if you are a STH...start keeping an eye on the mail.
(11-06-2017, 08:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Well...if you would like to attend a playoff game here, it's not too early yet to at least think about the playoffs, and, if you are a STH...start keeping an eye on the mail.

They usually send a notice around December no?

(11-06-2017, 08:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 07:53 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Still too early. I think most just expected a winning season. I’d be ecstatic if we end up beyond regualr season games though! While the schedule is favorable, there are a few teams in the way. I just hope the division seperates over the next few weeks. Don’t want it decided last game of the season...if we are in the running.

If I remember correctly, most on this board didn't think 8-8 was possible before the season.

At this point in the season, would anything other than playoffs be a disappointment?
(11-06-2017, 10:21 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 08:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Well...if you would like to attend a playoff game here, it's not too early yet to at least think about the playoffs, and, if you are a STH...start keeping an eye on the mail.

They usually send a notice around December no?

As I recall, mid to late November. 

In fact, I just talked to the ticket office today.  The guy said if we beat SD, the playoff apps will start going out in the next week or two after.
Trump thought the "P" word was something else.
Poop?
Publix. There.
[Image: Capture-64.png]
I'm thinking playoffs but if we keep playing like this, I'm thinking super bowl. This defense is something special.
I've had tickets for a decade.

I've never had the opportunity to buy "extra" tickets!
Pages: 1 2 3