Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Deshaun Watson (ACL) to undergo surgery Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deshaun Watson (ACL) to undergo surgery Wednesday

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-wednesday

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson will undergo surgery on Wednesday to repair his torn ACL, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports. Watson suffered the injury in practice last week.
Hopefully he uses Andrew Luck's doctor !!

...... ok -- just kidding. Wishing him a speedy recovery (but not too speedy)
I look forward to some good fun to watch Jags vs Texans games in 2018!
(11-08-2017, 10:04 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to some good fun to watch Jags vs Texans games in 2018!

The question is ..... after 2 ACL injuries to Watson, IF he is able to come back healthy, how much does he limit his scrambling and running for 1st downs.  This is a key element of his game and keeps the defense on their heels.  If you take that away, he becomes a pocket passer which pretty much relegates him to an average QB
(11-08-2017, 03:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2017, 10:04 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to some good fun to watch Jags vs Texans games in 2018!

The question is ..... after 2 ACL injuries to Watson, IF he is able to come back healthy, how much does he limit his scrambling and running for 1st downs.  This is a key element of his game and keeps the defense on their heels.  If you take that away, he becomes a pocket passer which pretty much relegates him to an average QB

Thats the big question. I think hes going to have to be less mobile and become a pockrt QB or else he is not going to have a long career.
Tinhorns missing Watson today. Savage getting abused.