Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 trends broken 1 left to go!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok 24 hours are up now. Jags need to beat chargers to keep winning,and to break another trend thats been going on this season. Last sunday 2 were broke. won back to back games,and won a home game.  now you want to know the other trend. its winning on odd weeks,and lose on even weeks.

week 1 jags win 

week 2 Jags lose

week 3 Jags win 

week 4 Jags lose

week 5 Jags win

week 6 jags lose

week 7 jags win 

week 8 bye week for jags. 

week 9 jags win. 

well Chargers game is week 10 which is this week. so far jags have won thier games on odd numbered weeks,and lost on even numberd weeks.

that trend needs to end this sunday.
You know what trend needs to continue? Gus Bradley losing in Everbank
(11-07-2017, 02:33 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]You know what trend needs to continue? Gus Bradley losing in Everbank
YES
Didn't you predict 5-11 Wolfie? Someone is getting excited...
None of these "trends" mean anything except the consecutive wins. The other stuff is random chance.

I'm glad they got the consecutive wins - and it's nice that one of them was at home.

Good chance for three in a row this week.
(11-07-2017, 02:49 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you predict 5-11 Wolfie? Someone is getting excited...

yes i did predict 5-11.  yes i am getting exctited. they matched my expentations sooner then i thought they would. surpurrsing them ill really be fired up in my cheerng videos,not that im already fired up in cheerign videos. just saying the fire would get stronger.