Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are the Jags 7 - 1 with Dareus and Lambo to start the season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go look at the box scores if your beer memory is fuzzy.  I think they are.  Just food for thought.
Just having ARob healthy would probably have the Jaguars undefeated. The tacks have never been able to cover him.
Probably at least a win at NY. Toss up on the other 2.
We at minimum win the jets game. Hard to tell with the rams games due to the special teams gaffes. I could see the titans game going different but again that was more on the offense being poor that day. A few made field goals would have possibly keep the defense motivated to make a game changing play.

We are definitely 6-2 with Dareus and Lambo.
Yes, but conversely perhaps we'd have another loss had the Texans been smart enough to practice Watson as the starting QB throughout their Camp and Preseason.

Also, looking back, the Flood was probably more draining in the long run then motivating.
Probably changes the jets game outcome. That's probably all though.

Mistakes by the offense/turnovers played a big role in the loss to the tacks.
The Titans beat us. Jets and Rams, easily could have changed the tides. On this topic, I'm feeling really good we whoop the Titans next time! love this team!
We would of went 19-0 with Allen Robinson healthy.
Rams we still lose, Tennessee we still lose. Rams was a coverage/punting issue. Lambo does not do kickoffs well, he hits them short more times than not. All we needed to win the jets game was some damn honest officiating, the runner was down! Should be 6-2 right now in all reality.

If we were better on special teams in the Rams game, we win though.
Who cares? We lost. Let's try to finish the season undefeated with them