Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: One Big Happy Family - Clintons & Trump pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2B2D969D00000578-3187853-image-a-3_1438949292756.jpg]

Cute

Note how Trump's wife has trapped creepy Bill's wandering hand, while Hillary seems to be fishing for Donald's checkbook.

I think Trump is getting some side boob action off of Hillary. Sick

Quote:I think Trump is getting some side boob action off of Hillary. Sick
I don't think his arms are long enough to reach her knees.
Trump has a huge smile for being forced to stand next to such a nasty, nasty woman.
Not hard to see who the winner there was. 

Quote:Trump has a huge smile for being forced to stand next to such a nasty, nasty woman.
Look at who he was going home with.  You'd smile too, although I'm beginning to think you've got a thing for cankles, so maybe you envy his spot in this photo.
I love that Melania is holding down Bills hand!!! Wouldn't want that wandering around either!
Quote:Look at who he was going home with. You'd smile too, although I'm beginning to think you've got a thing for cankles, so maybe you envy his spot in this photo.

Cankles is a deal breaker for me as is (can't say it by name as it will pass the profanity filter and don't want a warning -- when a woman's lower back basically blends into the back of her thighs without the slightest bump where her rear should be).
Quote:I love that Melania is holding down Bills hand!!! Wouldn't want that wandering around either!

Slick Willie does.

Given our current situation, that photo is just creepy.

Quote:Cankles is a deal breaker for me as is (can't say it by name as it will pass the profanity filter and don't want a warning -- when a woman's lower back basically blends into the back of her thighs without the slightest bump where her rear should be).

Go with "thut".
one in the same been saying it all year.