Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hollyweird?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's quite comical that the psychopaths from Hollyweird want you to drink from the same well that they've poisoned, when in fact they haven't a clue of the libtard utopia that they've created is not only a hypocritical, toxic environment but a delusional platform in which they throw boulders from their glass house. The libtards sure are taking it on the chin literally, especially with that big win in Minnesota...lol. Que the libtards from the glass house already.
Some context here would be great.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-09-2017, 05:46 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite comical that the psychopaths from Hollyweird want you to drink from the same well that they've poisoned, when in fact they haven't a clue of the libtard utopia that they've created is not only a hypocritical, toxic environment but a delusional platform in which they throw boulders from their glass house. The libtards sure are taking it on the chin literally, especially with that big win in Minnesota...lol. Que the libtards from the glass house already.

Does the number 11 mean anything to you?
Words are hard.
(11-09-2017, 05:46 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite comical that the psychopaths from Hollyweird want you to drink from the same well that they've poisoned, when in fact they haven't a clue of the libtard utopia that they've created is not only a hypocritical, toxic environment but a delusional platform in which they throw boulders from their glass house. The libtards sure are taking it on the chin literally, especially with that big win in Minnesota...lol. Que the libtards from the glass house already.

[Image: 72c2f9ad16705831845ca3109c7da0c3db91a1cc...1956af.jpg]
As much as I'd love to jump in on bashing some libtards or crazy right wing nut jobs.......
I love trashing spendocrats and repiglicans.....

I don't know where you are going with this... and so I can not follow.

Is Hollywood full of hypocritical socially unacceptable people? Yeah...
is it surprising that Charlie Sheen and Kevin Spacey are getting called out Bill Cosby style? No....

Is it somehow "liberals" fault that people get raped, molested, or abused........ehhhhhh I can't go there.
Plenty of "conservative" righties have been accused of and convicted of heinous crimes of similar ickyness
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
(11-10-2017, 11:18 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8341930]