Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Belated 70th Birthday Hillary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow .... how did we miss this monumental event ??

[Image: low_Hillary%20Autograph_cover.jpg]
[Image: 893dcceb449571fcfbcd45a7572038fe--happy-...ayings.jpg]

I liked some other memes better, but I didn't think they'd pass the censors.
[Image: image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F07%2F30%2F6360...2601896328]
mmmmm buuurrrfffdaze
Can you imagine Hillary at the same age as Trump being the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun that Trump is?
(11-10-2017, 01:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine Hillary at the same age as Trump being the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun that Trump is?

Boy, you take this whole Kellyanne Conway wannabe job seriously, don't you?

I bet she has better hair.
(11-10-2017, 01:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine Hillary at the same age as Trump being the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun that Trump is?

You mean this??                 S-M-O-K-I-N-G   H-O-T   !!!

[Image: Hillary-on-her-Phone-AP-Photo.jpg]
(11-10-2017, 02:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

You mean this??                 S-M-O-K-I-N-G   H-O-T   !!!

[Image: Hillary-on-her-Phone-AP-Photo.jpg]

"I don't even know how to use e-mail."
[Image: Hillary+clinton+is+old+hillary+clinton_8...384683.jpg]

That hair tho...
This thread is a bit much... even for me.

You left out [BLEEP] grabbing, tic-tac eating, womanizing adulterer.

[Image: DG0Y-yyUQAEHgua.jpg]