Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Halfway there(new Heights!!!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is my new cheering video for this week. Go jags. 

https://youtu.be/yapmjIJVmRY
At the beginning of the year in said 5-11. I'm gonna stand by that.Smile)
Going 0-8 second half of the season. Snowwolf called it
I did say 5-11. i also said that i stand by that prediction. you know what else i said,that i would contintue my videos this year rather jags win or lose.  

if jags end up beating the chargers tommorrew i'll be here tommorrew night to admit i was wrong. if they lose it will be kindof scary.

Anyways this is a fire yourself up post with my video so lets forget the past,and what i said,and get fired up for tommrrews game.
One game at a time. The best thing about going into the 2nd half of the season with the way the Jags are playing, is that every win is going to be a milestone compared to the last several seasons
(11-11-2017, 04:45 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I did say 5-11. i also said that i stand by that prediction. you know what else i said,that i would contintue my videos this year rather jags win or lose.  

if jags end up beating the chargers tommorrew i'll be here tommorrew night to admit i was wrong. if they lose it will be kindof scary.

Anyways this is a fire yourself up post with my video so lets forget the past,and what i said,and get fired up for tommrrews game.

Best defense in the NFL. Best running game. Blake all of the sudden can play average. Lewis is throwing back the clock. Fournette is a beast. Ramsey shuts downs entire teams offensive plans. 

We ain't going 5 and 11. So your gonna be wrong.
new week,time to get fired up Jags fans.