Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stanton Hurt, Gabbert probably starting vs Jags.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As bad as he was as a Jag Gabbert has actually looked good the last 2 seasons.  I think this could be a big blow for our chances to win.
(11-11-2017, 04:37 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]As bad as he was as a Jag Gabbert has actually looked good the last 2 seasons.  I think this could be a big blow for our chances to win.

Good? Better than when he was here but far from good
(11-11-2017, 04:37 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]As bad as he was as a Jag Gabbert has actually looked good the last 2 seasons.  I think this could be a big blow for our chances to win.
Hahahah are you serious?! You’re worried about Gabbert?!

Gabbert folds under pressure and Jags are the best at bringing it. Come on man.
Sorry Gabs, but you're still going to get sacked repeatedly in Jacksonville.

He has been no better than Dalton or Flacco, neither of whom gave this defense any trouble. He also lost the QB competition to Stanton. Gabbert is the amongst the least of my worries.
I remember him as being like Peyton Manning.... Not the good Peyton, but the one that adopted the fetal position anytime a defender got within three feet of him. Yup, it's gonna be a loooooong day for poor ol' Gabbs.
Gabbert being destroyed by our defense would be extremely cathartic. 

As will whooping Gus's clueless [BLEEP] on Sunday
This man scares me...

[Image: DLEhuz6XoAABI8_?format=jpg]
He looks like he's enjoying that way too much.
Buuwwwaaaa!! Laughing Laughing ........catches breath..Buuuwwwwaaaaaa!! Laughing Laughing 

GABBERT? Big Blow to our chances??

Buuuuwwwwaaaaa!! Laughing 

Thank's man, I needed that.
Here comes our first 20 sack game.
Gabbert will request a red jersey for the game
Gabbert'se gonna come in and try to prove the Jags made a mistake letting him go and picking up BB.

And then Sacksonville is gonna bring the pain, and Gabs will be in his familiar spots on the field in the fetal position!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
[Image: clubber-lang-pain.png?w=470]
(11-11-2017, 09:04 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ][Image: clubber-lang-pain.png?w=470]

[Image: rocky4.jpg]
Third 10-sack game incoming
So we are going to lose to Gus Bradley and then to Gabbert and Leftwich as OC. This is the Twilight Zone
(11-12-2017, 12:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]So we are going to lose to Gus Bradley and then to Gabbert and Leftwich as OC.  This is the Twilight Zone

If that perspective doesn't light a fire under our [BLEEP], I don't know what will.
Gabbert did have his first 3 TD gameof his career, I expect to win but would much rather see Drew and maybe even Carson.
(11-11-2017, 04:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Gabs, but you're still going to get sacked repeatedly in Jacksonville.
(Emphasis added)

But the game's in Arizona.
Pages: 1 2