Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 6-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We got exposed today. The defense played horrible against a RB no one heard of before today, and won’t do anything of substance next week. 

We’re supposed to be disciplined and Marquise Lee literally craps us out of game tying field goal range. 

Our coaches decide to let Bortles sling it away despite the fact they know he’s not capable of it, then call a pass on 3 and 25 to go when we just need to run it and put Lambo a couple yards closer. 

Finally, we lost to a team with a losing record traveling across the country. That would tell you all you need to know. 

We will finish 6-10. Everyone saying we had an easy schedule, today was exhibit A that we can’t even take advantage of a weak team.
On the bright side, THE TITANS WON!
Mods ain’t deleting this so feel free to LOL at me
@ OP
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lol

The ultimate lol *crying emoji”
[Image: tenor.gif]
Please humiliate me. I deserve it
(11-12-2017, 05:18 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]We got exposed today. The defense played horrible against a RB no one heard of before today, and won’t do anything of substance next week. 

We’re supposed to be disciplined and Marquise Lee literally craps us out of game tying field goal range. 

Our coaches decide to let Bortles sling it away despite the fact they know he’s not capable of it, then call a pass on 3 and 25 to go when we just need to run it and put Lambo a couple yards closer. 

Finally, we lost to a team with a losing record traveling across the country. That would tell you all you need to know. 

We will finish 6-10. Everyone saying we had an easy schedule, today was exhibit A that we can’t even take advantage of a weak team.

Too early, get that shirt back from that dog! Renew your season tickets, buy some sprinkle free ice cream for Gus!
Lol, fail post.
Ugly win > whining cry baby posts
That last 5 min was an emotional roller coaster just glad it ended our way
I haven't felt this way in 10 years. It was horrible! And awesome. And then horrible again! And finally awesome!!!!
In my defense, we literally shouldn’t have won that game.
(11-12-2017, 05:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]In my defense, we literally shouldn’t have won that game.

The game shouldn't have never even been that close the way the refs called, and no called this game.  Just a fail post all the way around.  It funny we play the Browns next week and you think we wont win another game hahaha
(11-12-2017, 05:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]In my defense, we literally shouldn’t have won that game.

Honestly if the refs had called it balanced and the players stop making boneheaded taunting fouls I think the Jaguars should have won in regulation.
(11-12-2017, 05:58 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

Honestly if the refs had called it balanced and the players stop making boneheaded taunting fouls I think the Jaguars should have won in regulation.

this ^
Perfect example of too soon!
(11-12-2017, 05:47 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Please humiliate me. I deserve it

Nah.. too easy.. Big Grin
Leave this up so this man can eat his crow. Enjoy the somber walk away with the rest of the people that left when Bortles threw that INT with under 2 minutes left.
I became a fan in 09, I dont think the team has ever looked as good as they do now...I'll take it.
Pages: 1 2 3