Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfie was wrong!!!!!! 5-11 out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i was wrong its not a 5 win team. they won today to get to 6 wins. I'm glad i was wrong. 

holds out a plate out for vegetertation crow.  Wink Wink
bump
If your dad's happy and he's taking you back out to the restaurants to eat decent food and watch the games, then we're all happy that everyone is benefiting from your incorrect prediction.
Speaking up of his dad....how about those Raiders...
He had it backwards is all...

11-5 here we come
(11-13-2017, 05:15 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking up of his dad....how about those Raiders...

well my dad isn't a raiders fan anymore. hes stil pretty upset with all of the nfl. 

He only goes to sports bar mainly because he wants to make sure we spend that time togather. 

the whole teams kneeling dureing nationtial anthuieam really upset him,and Oakland was the team the worst about it.

anyways. i don' mind being wrong about  5-11.  6 wins for jags is an improvment from last year. 

Smile Smile
snowwolf776
(11-13-2017, 05:15 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking up of his dad....how about those Raiders...

well my dad isn't a raiders fan anymore. hes stil pretty upset with all of the nfl. 

He only goes to sports bar mainly because he wants to make sure we spend that time togather. 

the whole teams kneeling dureing nationtial anthuieam really upset him,and Oakland was the team the worst about it.

anyways. i don' mind being wrong about  5-11.  6 wins for jags is an improvment from last year. 

Smile Smile

Wolfie,

Nobody should blame you for being suspicious that nothing would change with the new regime. How many times were we led to believe that things were on to be on an upturn over the last ten years?

I thought I was being optimistic to guess 8-8.