Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

Jerry Mosna was gardening outside his San Pedro, Calif., home Saturday when he noticed something odd: Two stacks of 2016 ballots on his mailbox.

The 83 ballots, each unused, were addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...-home.html

“Yes, there is voter fraud. We saw it with our own eyes,” Cracchiolo said

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance without all of this voter fraud going on.

Quote:Hillary wouldn't stand a chance without all of this voter fraud going on.
Sure she would. She's like a hydra. If you cut off voter fraud, seven more cons will rise up in its place.

Nonsense. She led in nearly every poll most of the year. Donald Trump is the one who needs to rely on fraud voters.
Quote:Nonsense. She led in nearly every poll most of the year. Donald Trump is the one who needs to rely on fraud voters.

Polls controlled by the same George Soros that pulls Hillary's and Obama's puppet strings. Virtually all, if not all, of the additional fraud has turned up to be democrats doing it.

Quote:Polls controlled by the same George Soros that pulls Hillary's and Obama's puppet strings. Virtually all, if not all, of the additional fraud has turned up to be democrats doing it.

I'm talking about the media polls - TV networks, Pew Research, FiveThirtyEight, major newspapers, you name it. Not this silly stuff with weird names that don't make sense. Some are battleground states and others are nationwide.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but they aren't the real polls that matter in this election.
Quote:I'm talking about the media polls - TV networks, Pew Research, FiveThirtyEight, major newspapers, you name it. Not this silly stuff with weird names that don't make sense. Some are battleground states and others are nationwide.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but they aren't the real polls that matter in this election.

Yeh, the George Soros funded. Did u miss something?
Quote:I'm talking about the media polls - TV networks, Pew Research, FiveThirtyEight, major newspapers, you name it. Not this silly stuff with weird names that don't make sense. Some are battleground states and others are nationwide.

Poll by Anonymous

Right. It's not as if the Democratic candidate has gotten more votes than the Republican candidate in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections.
Fact - Hillary got fewer votes in the 2016 primary than she did when she LOST the primary to Obama

Fact - Trump got a RECORD number of votes in the 2016 primary

Oversampling is the only reason she's shown the bogus "large" leads up until now.

Some are shocked at the tightening polls, and blaming leaks, etc... but the truth is the public has been purposefully mislead up until now.

These things happen because of simple, honest mistakes.

Kind of sucks.  I only got 1 ballot this year.  
Quote:Fact - Hillary got fewer votes in the 2016 primary than she did when she LOST the primary to Obama

Oversampling is the only reason she's shown the bogus "large" leads up until now.

Some are shocked at the tightening polls, and blaming leaks, etc... but the truth is the public has been purposefully mislead up until now.

The truth is Clinton was never going to win states like Virginia, Colorado, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Nevada by the margins show in polling last month. 

But make no mistake, she is winning those states. And will win them by margins similar to what Obama won them by in 2012.

PPP (the most accurate poller of 2012) just released updated numbers and they show Clinton with a lead in all of those states.

Unless Trump wins one of them, he cannot win.

Quote:Yeh, the George Soros funded. Did you miss something?

What? Whoever this guy named George Soros is, he has nothing to do with the results of polls by a wide variety of media sources.
Quote:Fact - Hillary got fewer votes in the 2016 primary than she did when she LOST the primary to Obama

Fact: Hillary Clinton got MORE of the popular vote than Barack Obama in the 2008 primary. Obama was not on Michigan's ballot.

What is this oversampling crap? Polls need as many responses as possible to have maximum credibility.

How do you know the public has been mislead if that group includes you?
Quote:Fact: Hillary Clinton got MORE of the popular vote than Barack Obama in the 2008 primary. Obama was not on Michigan's ballot.

What is this oversampling crap? Polls need as many responses as possible to have maximum credibility.

How do you know the public has been mislead if that group includes you?

Seriously, you need to just stop posting because every time you do, you make yourself look more and more ignorant. 
Quote:What? Whoever this guy named George Soros is, he has nothing to do with the results of polls by a wide variety of media sources.

Clueless, just like democrats want their voters.

Quote:Clueless, just like democrats want their voters.

The only way any intelligent person would vote Hillary would be to not have all the facts.

There's living proof.
Quote:Clueless, just like democrats want their voters.

This proves it. Every Republican on this forum wants to believe simply being a Democrat makes me an idiot.
Pages: 1 2 3