Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Don't ever ask Titans fans for parking advice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you know, I live in Nashville so I attended the Titans-Bengals game this past Sunday. I haven't been to a Titans game in a long time so I thought it would be a good idea to create an account and post on one of their message boards regarding parking advice. The obvious mistake I made was creating my username as "jagsfan05" which I use on many other message boards. But I didn't say anything rude or try to pick a fight. Lol, my fault but some of the comments were just hilarious. I would like to think if someone asked for parking advice on here with another team's username, we would play in good fun but be nice in the end. Not these guys!  Big Grin

http://www.titansreport.com/topic/29649-...nt-1008618
(11-14-2017, 01:39 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]As some of you know, I live in Nashville so I attended the Titans-Bengals game this past Sunday. I haven't been to a Titans game in a long time so I thought it would be a good idea to create an account and post on one of their message boards regarding parking advice. The obvious mistake I made was creating my username as "jagsfan05" which I use on many other message boards. But I didn't say anything rude or try to pick a fight. Lol, my fault but some of the comments were just hilarious. I would like to think if someone asked for parking advice on here with another team's username, we would play in good fun but be nice in the end. Not these guys!  Big Grin

LOL great comments.
(11-14-2017, 02:02 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 01:39 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]As some of you know, I live in Nashville so I attended the Titans-Bengals game this past Sunday. I haven't been to a Titans game in a long time so I thought it would be a good idea to create an account and post on one of their message boards regarding parking advice. The obvious mistake I made was creating my username as "jagsfan05" which I use on many other message boards. But I didn't say anything rude or try to pick a fight. Lol, my fault but some of the comments were just hilarious. I would like to think if someone asked for parking advice on here with another team's username, we would play in good fun but be nice in the end. Not these guys!  Big Grin

LOL great comments.

Come on man, what's with your people lol?!
(11-14-2017, 02:03 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 02:02 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]LOL great comments.

Come on man, what's with your people lol?!

It's what you get when you go on another board.  I've been knocked around here a bit, but it's all good.  Glad you got to see the Titans get a W.
(11-14-2017, 02:07 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 02:03 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Come on man, what's with your people lol?!

It's what you get when you go on another board.  I've been knocked around here a bit, but it's all good.  Glad you got to see the Titans get a W.

Lol, thanks man. By the way, I could have sworn I saw someone that looked like you and your wife (from your avatar) on the Titans video board this past Sunday...That wasn't you was it?

You went to the wrong one, that is the B team. Should have gone to GoTitans
(11-14-2017, 02:08 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 02:07 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]It's what you get when you go on another board.  I've been knocked around here a bit, but it's all good.  Glad you got to see the Titans get a W.

Lol, thanks man. By the way, I could have sworn I saw someone that looked like you and your wife (from your avatar) on the Titans video board this past Sunday...That wasn't you was it?

That was us.  I didn't even realize we were on the board, but my wife was all excited about it.
(11-14-2017, 02:16 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 02:08 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, thanks man. By the way, I could have sworn I saw someone that looked like you and your wife (from your avatar) on the Titans video board this past Sunday...That wasn't you was it?

That was us.  I didn't even realize we were on the board, but my wife was all excited about it.

Wow...props to me for picking that out too. Crazy.
Wow... those inbred hicks actually try to throw shade about relatives living under a bridge and work release stuff?

Bwahahaha...

There is a lot of them tack fans that seem to get a hard on about a big fat RB running over a DB lol
At least they'll always have week 2 to hang their hat on when they are sitting at home during the playoffs.
(11-14-2017, 03:35 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... those inbred hicks actually try to throw shade about relatives living under a bridge and work release stuff?

Bwahahaha...

There is a lot of them tack fans that seem to get a hard on about a big fat RB running over a DB lol
At least they'll always have week 2 to hang their hat on when they are sitting at home during the playoffs.

Lol, yeah I didn't know what to say about some of those comments. I was speechless and figured it was useless to say anything back. Funny thing is, I'm from Nashville like them but I just happen to be a Jaguars fan Big Grin
(11-14-2017, 03:35 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... those inbred hicks actually try to throw shade about relatives living under a bridge and work release stuff?

Bwahahaha...

I lived in Jax for a few years....plenty of PWT around there, so careful with the jabs, chief lol.  

Maybe I'm missing something, but I met DH at a Titans function, and he looked anything but fat.  Speaking of hard ons, appears to me that's what he served up to Ramsey a couple of times in that game, but maybe Ramsey likes that.  See you in Nashville next month, sucka.   Banana
(11-14-2017, 04:16 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]

Bwahahaha...

I lived in Jax for a few years....plenty of PWT around there, so careful with the jabs, chief lol.  

Maybe I'm missing something, but I met DH at a Titans function, and he looked anything but fat.  Speaking of hard ons, appears to me that's what he served up to Ramsey a couple of times in that game, but maybe Ramsey likes that.  See you in Nashville next month, sucka.   Banana

Good thing I don't live in Jax  Cool 
Regardless of whether DH is "fat" or not... Ramsey might like it, I wouldn't know. But even still... that was weeks ago...
Reminds me of when Jags fans liked to bring up the 375 yards rushing VS the clots many moons ago every time some clot was on here talking smack...

Also... you won't see me in Mulletland.... Gatlinburg is the only part of TN I step foot in  Tongue
(11-14-2017, 04:37 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 04:16 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I lived in Jax for a few years....plenty of PWT around there, so careful with the jabs, chief lol.  

Good thing I don't live in Jax  Cool 
Regardless of whether DH is "fat" or not... Ramsey might like it, I wouldn't know. But even still... that was weeks ago...
Reminds me of when Jags fans liked to bring up the 375 yards rushing VS the clots many moons ago every time some clot was on here talking smack...

Also... you won't see me in Mulletland.... Gatlinburg is the only part of TN I step foot in  Tongue

Well, we won't get a chance to play the Jags again until the end of the year and we haven't seen them since week 2, so not sure what else there is to banter about with Jags v. Titans except for the last time they played each other.  

Should be an interesting/exciting finish to the season though.  It may well be settled at Nissan Stadium on 12/31.