Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pro Bowl Voting is now open!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry, just a little excited to vote for our guys this year! Banana

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?icampa..._3840x2160
Time to get our guys in. Ramsey, Bouye, Gip, Church, Smith, Calais, Yannick, Malik, Jack....hell the entire defense.
Done!

I voted for all of our players and then filled in with the crappiest players I could from other teams...

Stupid fan voting lol
I sent through 1 ballot. May do more later when things are slow at work. Got all our guys voted for, including our FB lol.
Voted. Will probably do a few more.
fan voting should not exist. other than maybe like a final vote in or something for the last guy.
I voted the entire defense, Fournette, and Cam
voted a few times, entire D, Fournette Linder and Cam
(11-14-2017, 04:42 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]I sent through 1 ballot. May do more later when things are slow at work. Got all our guys voted for, including our FB lol.

Hey he is the FB of one of the leading rushing offenses.
Wait this is entirely fan dictated and we can all vote multiple times? Lol, someone needs to set up a Macro controlled bot to just vote for our team on repeat.
Voted Westbrook and Jack 100 times.
(11-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Voted Westbrook and Jack 100 times.

This is why the pro bowl is a joke.
Not to be that guy, but every year we complain how the Pro Bowl is meaningless due to fan voting- then every year it seems a majority of our fan base perpetuates the issue by voting Jags-only.

I get we want to see our players who are deserving be rewarded for their performance and we have to work extra hard to do so in a small market, I just don’t see a solution to the problem that could be implemented as long as fan votes are counted.

I’m indifferent to Pro Bowls at this point- gimme All Pro.

But I guess for some inane reason Pro Bowls are still taken into account when considering the HOF so...(sigh)...guess I’ll go vote.
(11-16-2017, 07:12 PM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Voted Westbrook and Jack 100 times.

This is why the pro bowl is a joke.
The jokes on you.  Neither are available to vote for.
(11-17-2017, 02:20 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2017, 07:12 PM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]This is why the pro bowl is a joke.
The jokes on you.  Neither are available to vote for.

That's weird. 

[Image: o9T6Xx4.png]

I see Myles right there on the ballot.

Hurns and Lee are the only Jags receivers on the ballot.
Our small fan base could never vote enough to outdo fanbases that have been around for years. It's just fun to have more than one or 2 players that legitimately deserve the recognition.
So... just asking... if Cam Robinson goes to the pro bowl because we all gave up our jobs and voted for him all day... that will bring satisfaction to your collective lives?

weird...
(11-17-2017, 02:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2017, 02:20 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]The jokes on you.  Neither are available to vote for.

That's weird. 

[Image: o9T6Xx4.png]

I see Myles right there on the ballot.

Hurns and Lee are the only Jags receivers on the ballot.
They must of added it.  Only po z and smith was on it when originally posted.
Poz is listed as an "inner line backer" Jack and Smith are listed as "outer linebackers" that's where your confusion is coming from.
Vote Yannick!!
Pages: 1 2