Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is our team MVP hurt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't seen the injury report for this week but apparently we've been working out punters. Nortman has been punting lights out this year but he must've gotten hurt and may be iffy to go this week.

http://nfltraderumors.co/source-jaguars-...ck-miller/
The Jacksonville Punters are in trouble.

im really concerned

Not the GOAT. Anybody but the GOAT.

ESPN (DiRocco) said they brought Webster in to give the returners a glimpse/experience from a left footed punter since Colquitt in KC is left footed.

Quote:ESPN (DiRocco) said they brought Webster in to give the returners a glimpse/experience from a left footed punter since Colquitt in KC is left footed.

Our coaches are actually coaching? Has hell frozen over?
Dare to dream.

Quote:ESPN (DiRocco) said they brought Webster in to give the returners a glimpse/experience from a left footed punter since Colquitt in KC is left footed.

So this is a practice strategy and has nothing to do with Nortman. I hope Webster likes being on the roster less than a week.
It doesn't say he was ever signed.  Just 'worked out'

Ah, good call. It will be different for Rashad Greene fielding punts inside the five from a left footed punter.
Hopefully returning punts against left-footed punters wasn't they key concern going into the game planning for this week.
why bother practicing returning punts when the chiefs will not need to punt?
Quote:why bother practicing returning punts when the chiefs will not need to punt?

Are you serious?  The probability Dustin Colquitt will punt Sunday is 100%.
Quote:Are you serious? The probability Dustin Colquitt will punt Sunday is 100%.

Not if the Raiders fire del Rio, the Chiefs can Andy McFriedButternuggets, then hire Del Rio, who almost simultaneously teleports himself, an axe, and a tree stump to KC. Then it's only a 91% probability (ask Chris damn Hanson); but even then that 9% usually only bites Jags fans, so I unfortunately must concede that the likelihood of you being right is higher than Willie Nelson at a Willie Nelson concert.

At least we should thankfully be prepared for the dreaded left-friggen-footed punt.
I don't know what I just read, but I like it.

Quote:Not if the Raiders fire del Rio, the Chiefs can Andy McFriedButternuggets, then hire Del Rio, who almost simultaneously teleports himself, an axe, and a tree stump to KC. Then it's only a 91% probability (ask Chris damn Hanson); but even then that 9% usually only bites Jags fans, so I unfortunately must concede that the likelihood of you being right is higher than Willie Nelson at a Willie Nelson concert.

At least we should thankfully be prepared for the dreaded left-friggen-footed punt.
Quote:Our coaches are actually coaching? Has hell frozen over?

To little to late