Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 11 Injuries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Several players listed injured today as we gear up for the Cleveland tilt - though most will practice:

*Thirteen players were listed on the pre-practice injury report, with nine expected to practice: quarterback Blake Bortles (right wrist/illness), wide receiver Arrelious Benn (knee), cornerback Jalen Ramsey  (back), running back Leonard Fournette (ankle), linebacker Blair Brown(hamstring), guard A.J. Cann  (triceps), tight end Marcedes Lewis (knee) and defensive end Dawuane Smoot (knee). Bortles has been listed on the injury list with the wrist issue all season and has started all nine games. 
I hope Parnell is back
(11-15-2017, 01:44 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Parnell is back

I didn't see him listed in NYCs post... so hopefully that's a good sign

edit: NYC just didn't include him, Parnell is sitting today Sad
I'm wondering what happened to Ramsey's back.
players in bold not expected to practice:

[Image: DOr4OnUU8AAj3Q7.jpg:large]
Long list...at least Cam Robinson isn't on the injury report this week, that's already something.

My main worry right now is Parnell, I just hope he'll be healthy soon.
when u play nearly 5 quarters of football there are going to be a lot of injuries
(11-15-2017, 02:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering what happened to Ramsey's back.

After the big hit on the sideline, he was getting his sciatic stretched on the training table.
(11-15-2017, 02:33 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2017, 02:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering what happened to Ramsey's back.

After the big hit on the sideline, he was getting his sciatic stretched on the training table.

Yeah... when I first saw it I thought it was a hip the way they were working him.

I think he'll be OK.

or hope anyway
(11-15-2017, 02:40 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2017, 02:33 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]After the big hit on the sideline, he was getting his sciatic stretched on the training table.

Yeah... when I first saw it I thought it was a hip the way they were working him.

I think he'll be OK.

or hope anyway

A pity he got hurt on that play.

That was a great hit.
Is there any penalty to just listing every player on the injury list?
Why hasnt Dede Westbrook been activated yet, what are they waiting on, Marone said he was ready to go
(11-15-2017, 03:35 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: [ -> ]Why hasnt Dede Westbrook been activated yet, what are they waiting on, Marone said he was ready to go

No rush. They have until Saturday I believe. They still have to cut someone to add him to the roster.
The fact that we haven't heard of a WR being elevated from the PS or a guy being aimed from another PS makes me think Westbrook is on his way to playing Saturday
(11-15-2017, 04:35 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that we haven't heard of a WR being elevated from the PS or a guy being aimed from another PS makes me think Westbrook is on his way to playing Saturday

[b]Mike KayeVerified account [/b]@mike_e_kaye

Both Calvin Pryor and Dede Westbrook anticipate being activated before Sunday. #Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v2.png]
Calvin Pryor got cut by Clevland for fighting Ricardo Louis.......could be really chippy Sunday
Friday update: Fournette, three others questionable

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...9433d6ec3f

Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette among four players questionable for Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
[Image: 4hwqC5X.png]
(11-17-2017, 04:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4hwqC5X.png]

Geesh that’s a long list. 

Lambo got hurt? Not good knowing he’ll have a tough time already kicking in the elements.
Hurns and Benn are out. Lee is limited in practice with the knee. I would not be surprised to see both Strong and Westbrook on the active list for the Browns. Mickens is more of a special teams only guy, that saw forced duty at WR last game.
Pages: 1 2