Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hue Jackson Press Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/arti...360c7143f9

Interesting comments on Tashaun Gipson.
What did he say?
(11-15-2017, 05:04 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]What did he say?

Going by the tweets i'm seeing around, they are pissed and it made the bulletin board.
Yeah something about having to watch a Browns Press Conference just doesn't appeal to me.
(11-15-2017, 05:06 PM)oQuarterback Wrote: [ -> ]

Going by the tweets i'm seeing around, they are pissed and it made the bulletin board.

[Image: latest?cb=20140807141918]
(11-15-2017, 05:06 PM)oQuarterback Wrote: [ -> ]

Great!

Sounds like Gipson may want to double chin strap on Sunday.
wrong thread

oops
Didn't really make that much of it...just said team aware of it. He discussed it but that they had earned being questioned and commented on by being 0-9.
On if he addressed Gipson’s comments with the team:

“Oh, I did. I’m sure I did. You can bet your bottom dollar I did, yeah.”
Lambo has been struggling?
Kind of hard to bark back at 0-9. Fodder like this is severely overrated. Fans and the media are the only ones that dwell on it.
(11-15-2017, 06:32 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Lambo has been struggling?

I didn’t watch it. You’re lying lol. If he really said that then no wonder they are 0-9. They don’t watch film lol
(11-15-2017, 06:46 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2017, 06:32 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Lambo has been struggling?

I didn’t watch it. You’re lying lol. If he really said that then no wonder they are 0-9. They don’t watch film lol

On Jaguars K Josh Lambo’s and the Jaguars’ struggles:

“Can we continue to keep those going?”
Quote:“He is entitled to say what he wants. I have competed against him. I don’t know him personally. The one thing he did say was he really enjoyed his time with the fans and there are players that he had relationships with, but I’m not going to get into all of that. We have to play a game on Sunday and that is what it is about – the game.”
On if he addressed Gipson’s comments with the team:
“Oh, I did. I’m sure I did. You can bet your bottom dollar I did, yeah.”
On if Gipson’s comments are motivation for Sunday’s game:
“It is not about that. I don’t think we need any motivation. We are an 0-9 football team so I don’t think we are looking for anything. The opportunity to play is motivation enough for this football team. We want to win. That is what it is all about.”

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/arti...360c7143f9
He fears Campbell, Yannick, and Telvin.
(11-15-2017, 06:48 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2017, 06:46 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn’t watch it. You’re lying lol. If he really said that then no wonder they are 0-9. They don’t watch film lol

On Jaguars K Josh Lambo’s and the Jaguars’ struggles:

It seems a reporter saw the season stats for our place kicker and didn't realize Lambo wasn't responsible for all of them.

The bolts also blocked or tipped two of Lambo's kicks last week -- and the browns blocked Lambo's kick last year when they played the bolts, so the reporter wants to know if he feels they can do that against him again.
(11-15-2017, 06:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2017, 06:48 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]On Jaguars K Josh Lambo’s and the Jaguars’ struggles:

It seems a reporter saw the season stats for our place kicker and didn't realize Lambo wasn't responsible for all of them.

The bolts also blocked or tipped two of Lambo's kicks last week -- and the browns blocked Lambo's kick last year when they played the bolts, so the reporter wants to know if he feels they can do that against him again.

Lambo is like one of the top fantasy kickers to play this week. Guess who I picked up in my league?
I get you NYC, just seems weird to ask. Like we tipped one of Novaks kicks last week so do you think the Bills are getting asked that question? Plus, I would say the second block has to do with the LS(considerably) because I'm sure the ball velocity is not close to the same with Shatley.
(11-15-2017, 07:03 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]I get you NYC, just seems weird to ask. Like we tipped one of Novaks kicks last week so do you think the Bills are getting asked that question? Plus, I would say the second block has to do with the LS(considerably) because I'm sure the ball velocity is not close to the same with Shatley.

Pretty obscure question, for sure. I guess when the team you cover is 0-9 you have to dig deep to find a topic.
(11-15-2017, 07:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2017, 07:03 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]I get you NYC, just seems weird to ask. Like we tipped one of Novaks kicks last week so do you think the Bills are getting asked that question? Plus, I would say the second block has to do with the LS(considerably) because I'm sure the ball velocity is not close to the same with Shatley.

Pretty obscure question, for sure. I guess when the team you cover is 0-9 you have to dig deep to find a topic.

I definitely read the 50 page Chargers diatribe and the one thing that was noted about Lambo is that he kicks low.
Pages: 1 2 3