Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Late Season Wins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We will inevitably win a few games later this season to teams that have "shut it down," put half their team on IR and are cleverly improving their draft position.

With that said, should we throttle back as well or win those games?

Jags still should give 100% to try to win, we still have a chance to win the division.
lol...we're seven games in and this question already has to be asked.

deja vu...or however you spell it.

Loser mentality ftw!

I love this thread.

Like the Jaguars have won a bunch of games late in the season in recent years? We pick in the top five every year. They were blown out the last two games last season and went from picking in the low teens to picking fifth.

For once, I would love to not have this type of discussion on this board but every year, the team sucks.

win

always win

They would most likely pick the wrong guy anyways whether drafting 1 or 5 or anywhere. So it doesn't really matter.
Right guys, wrong coach.

It's like having 5 star offensive recruits only to look down the sidelines to see Will Muschamp or Jeff Bowden coaching them.

I'm trying to figure out when the last time draft position prevented us from getting the player we wanted.

You win and everything else takes care of it's self.

Quote:I'm trying to figure out when the last time draft position prevented us from getting the player we wanted.

You win and everything else takes care of it's self.

Caldwell insists that he has selected the player he would have taken first overall in all four of his drafts. Bortles is the only one I even slightly doubt.
We should try to win to keep Gus around
This poll has my vote for the dumbest one of the season.

1) Always win

2) Throttle back? Hahahahahahahaha.
You always TRY to win.

I just... don't think they are capable of it.

Plus, it's not like there's a franchise defining player that jumps out... and we're a full 2 games off of the #1 overall pick right now anyways.  Cleveland isn't likely to give up that draft spot.

This team needs to learn how to win, if anything to help keep some of our young players morale up.
Throttle back? Lololol
Who are we tanking for again?
There is zero benefit to this team winning if it gives Shad an excuse to keep Gus another year. 

Win at all costs. We should be winning; so there's no excuse. Plus, we've always been in a high draft position for the last decade. It hasn't really turned us around yet. WIN!!!!!! lol

Pages: 1 2