Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Indictments Likely in FBI Probe of Clinton Family Slush Fund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another brick in the wall. Eventually that wall will surround and imprison  the treasonous, lying corrupt witch and her philandering, molesting husband.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put her in prison.

Regarding the pay for play activities, it sounds like the only Clinton with a shred of common sense is Chelsea, who expressed concerns about the optics. She didn't mind the six figure salary though.
This is bigger than Watergate.... By a factor of 10!
From the White House to the Big House. :woot:

Quote:This is bigger than Watergate.... By a factor of 10!
10? Try a 1000.
Quote:10? Try a 1000.

Don't stop there.

Try a 1000000. Or 1000000000? How many zeroes can this message board handle???
Quote:This is bigger than Watergate.... By a factor of 10!

It is, but I'm sure the spinmeisters on the board will come up with great excuses once the mother ship issues talking points. So far they've been silent on the subject. WSJ has an article on this as well today.
If there is a shred of integrity left in that skin bags wrapper she should drop out of the race.

Quote:If there is a shred of integrity left in that skin bags wrapper she should drop out of the race.

Wouldn't she have to have some before she could have some left?
HRC needs to do the right thing and drop out of this race.

Quote:If there is a shred of integrity left in that skin bags wrapper she should drop out of the race.

i can assure you there isn't
Sources tell me.

Bret really needs to stop talking to his best friends's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who heard from a guy who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors but also knows a guy who may or may not work for the FBI.
five different foreign intelligence agencies hacked it.  is it really "hacking" if the security is basically non-existent?

Quote:five different foreign intelligence agencies hacked it. is it really "hacking" if the security is basically non-existent?

Username: Hillary

Password: password
Quote:Username: Hillary

Password: password

this is something we should definitely invade Russia over
Somebody is going under the Hillary bus real soon. Huma?
Quote:Somebody is going under the Hillary bus real soon. Huma?
She is already working on an immunity deal. Huma will be the reason shrillary is undone. Irony at it's finest.
Quote:Sources tell me.

Bret really needs to stop talking to his best friends's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who heard from a guy who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors but also knows a guy who may or may not work for the FBI.

The reporter who actually has the sources is Catherine Herridge, and while you can certainly dismiss the sources, I'm pretty sure she's got rock solid info as she always has.  I know you need to dismiss it since you're a shill for Hill, but your little house of cards is coming down pretty quickly.  Flail away.
Pages: 1 2