Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I get to watch the Jaguars on Sunday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For a lot of you, it might not be a big deal because you get to watch the Jaguars every Sunday living in Florida. But for me, it's a huge deal living in Nashville and not being able to see a lot of the games. I don't have Sunday NFL Ticket either. So excited!

[Image: 11-CBS-E.png]
I rarely get Jags in NW FL.
This year, they weren't showing them either, until 2 weeks ago. Bengals, Bolts, and now Browns all covered here in Pcola.

Winning is cool. Even TV stations like it.
(11-17-2017, 05:02 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I rarely get Jags in NW FL.
This year, they weren't showing them either, until 2 weeks ago. Bengals, Bolts, and now Browns all covered here in Pcola.

Sorry to hear that you don't get to watch them much either, even in living in Florida.

Ah, this literally made my weekend. I know it sounds stupid, especially playing the Browns but I am so ecstatic.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm in canada I need to have sunday ticket haven't missed a game in 10 years
(11-17-2017, 05:18 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry to hear that you don't get to watch them much either, even in living in Florida.

Ah, this literally made my weekend. I know it sounds stupid, especially playing the Browns but I am so ecstatic.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nah I feel your pain. Every Wednesday I check 506, and until recently I'm always like the kid at Xmas who opens the big box to find.... socks.

But yeah, once the Jags start winning we get more coverage overall.

Can't say I really blame CBS over the years... outside of Jags fans... no one was trying to watch that dumpster fire. Hell most fans didn't want to watch it either for a couple seasons haha
I waste money on DIRECTV every year just to get Sunday ticket. In SW FL they torment us with the Bucs and dolphins on local.
I'm in Europe and I get every single Jaguars game and Redzone AND NFL Network. Get on my level!
(11-17-2017, 06:21 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Europe and I get every single Jaguars game and Redzone AND NFL Network. Get on my level!

Lol you are the man! *Bows down*
(11-17-2017, 06:23 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2017, 06:21 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Europe and I get every single Jaguars game and Redzone AND NFL Network. Get on my level!

Lol you are the man! *Bows down*

I know right? If only I was this successful in my dating life as well!

Weak.

I'm in Jagsonville and have season tickets.  Get on my level!
You realize you can see every game at like any bar right?
I used to use gamepass but this year they made canada switch to dazn. Decent but I miss my quad box all day sunday.
There is also..... the Internet.
Yeah guys for future purposes; you can stream games off the net. I use Reddit and search for the game streams there if I'm not able to head to my local bar for the game. Reddit is a pretty safe and reliable source and they have every game waiting to stream
Don't forget, you'll also get to see the Jags during the playoff rounds.

I'm in Pcola too, it's been nice to watch them at the house the last few weeks
To the guy suggested I could watch every game at a bar, I doubt they would switch to a Jaguars game over everyone's elses pick and besides, I'm talking about from the comfort of my own home.

Also, for those suggesting I could watch every game online....I used to do that and viruses/pop up ads ate me alive and nearly ruined my laptop from doing that every Sunday. Not doing that anymore.
(11-18-2017, 11:06 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]To the guy suggested I could watch every game at a bar, I doubt they would switch to a Jaguars game over everyone's elses pick and besides, I'm talking about from the comfort of my own home.

Also, for those suggesting I could watch every game online....I used to do that and viruses/pop up ads ate me alive and nearly ruined my laptop from doing that every Sunday. Not doing that anymore.

So much truth. I think streaming sites is what killed my last laptop. Someone here tried to help me out but by then it was too late. Laptop fried.

And yeah, unless we're in the playoffs no bar is going to change a channel to our games. Where I live it's all about the Panthers anyway. Or the Redskins depending.
I've got a feeling all of you guys are going to see a lot more of the Jaguars as the season progresses
(11-18-2017, 11:06 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]To the guy suggested I could watch every game at a bar, I doubt they would switch to a Jaguars game over everyone's elses pick and besides, I'm talking about from the comfort of my own home.

Most sports bars will have every game airing. You can find out which TV is showing your game and sit near it. If you get there early you can get one switched for you. I can see if you have kids, etc or something and don't want to spend the afternoon at a bar though.
Pages: 1 2