Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Lie About the Letter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
While there are dozens of examples of corruption and abuse of power committed by Hillary, I merely intend to focus on her habitual lying, and how the letter about re-opening her investigation provides proof.

Immediately after the release of the letter, Hillary was all over the news saying they were caught off guard as only republican Congressmen received the letter. It wasn't long before this was debunked as yet another lie as the letter was not only received by democrats, but the letter itself clearly marked names with "R" and "D."

I realize we already know all of this, but what does this say about HIllary that her gut reaction is to lie about this despite how easily the lie would be exposed?

The issue here is that Hillary's instinct is to lie about everything, and similar reports are constant. Quite frankly I'll never get over her bold-faced lie to all Americans about the atrocity know as Benghazi. She could have saved their lives if she merely did her job, and after the Americans were slaughtered, she lied about everything and was later forced to admit as much. I knew then that she was corrupt and that I could never vote for her.

I have actually been thinking about this a lot over the last few weeks.  I was going to start another thread about it.  I think that it has two main components.

1.) I think that this woman is inherently dishonest and probably a compulsive liar.  She has fabricated more material than Charmin for crying out loud.  She said she was named after The guy who climbed mount everest even though she was born before he did it.  She said she landed under sniper fire when there was video proof.  "Vast Right wing conspiracy." When you read the reports from former secret service agents that worked for the woman it reads like a case study for modern psychological debate between classifications of anti-social disorder vs. psychopathy.  She displays dulled or absent empathy towards other people and the only emotional reaction she freely expresses is rage. 

2.) The media echo chamber enables her and her ilk to help them poison the well.  It doesn't matter what the truth is.  CNN NBC ABC CBS NYT they aren't going to take out full page ads calling her a liar.  What about the TEAM OF FACT CHECKERS she had for the debate? apparently they were asleep on this.  The media machine doesn't care about what's real, they care about creating a narrative to poison the well against any and all future attacks on a subject.  The statement in question was designed to paint the new investigation as partisan.  The facts don't matter, reving up the base and turning out votes matter.  The media is going to do everything in their power to help.  I think i saw on meet the press they gave the excuse "well the Democrats names were on the reverse side of the page" or some such slop. 

When Clinton was asked about the book Clinton Cash she just recited emotional buzz words "unsourced, dangerous, irresponsible, etc. etc. etc."  The mainstream media took it, ran with it, and smeared the author.  Now we find out that actually ther are 5 FBI field offices actively pursuing an investigation and the D Justice department has been actively blocking the convening of a Grand Jury even though they have wire taps from other investigations detailing the pay to play. 

We were told not to believe Wikileaks, now it turns out that the emails released about marking potential clients at state with FOB (Friends of Bill) During the Haiti relief effort is providing a road map for potential RICO prosecution of a pay to play scheme. 

The lies go on and on.  The truth is an inconvenient social construct that has to be managed and discredited.  The Media follows behind dutifly, like the guy behind the elephant with a shovel. 

I have said it before, i will say it again, these people are utterly Despicable.  The lowest of the low.  That's not about right or left that's about right or wrong.

Quote:While there are dozens of examples of corruption and abuse of power committed by Hillary, I merely intend to focus on her habitual lying, and how the letter about re-opening her investigation provides proof.

Immediately after the release of the letter, Hillary was all over the news saying they were caught off guard as only republican Congressmen received the letter. It wasn't long before this was debunked as yet another lie as the letter was not only received by democrats, but the letter itself clearly marked names with "R" and "D."

I realize we already know all of this, but what does this say about HIllary that her gut reaction is to lie about this despite how easily the lie would be exposed?

The issue here is that Hillary's instinct is to lie about everything, and similar reports are constant. Quite frankly I'll never get over her bold-faced lie to all Americans about the atrocity know as Benghazi. She could have saved their lives if she merely did her job, and after the Americans were slaughtered, she lied about everything and was later forced to admit as much. I knew then that she was corrupt and that I could never vote for her.
It's not so much the instinct to lie as it is the necessity to do so with these latest allegations.  They have decided to go all in on discrediting the FBI director after lauding him for his integrity only a few short months ago when he said they found improprieties, but did not feel any prosecutor would bring charges.  Now that he's back saying there's potentially; new evidence that requires a review of that decision, she's got no choice but to trash the guy.  The end result is that all of this will blow up in her face.  She's not coated in the same Teflon her husband is, so she's got problems.
Quote:It's not so much the instinct to lie as it is the necessity to do so with these latest allegations.  They have decided to go all in on discrediting the FBI director after lauding him for his integrity only a few short months ago when he said they found improprieties, but did not feel any prosecutor would bring charges.  Now that he's back saying there's potentially; new evidence that requires a review of that decision, she's got no choice but to trash the guy.  The end result is that all of this will blow up in her face.  She's not coated in the same Teflon her husband is, so she's got problems.

She had a choice to not lie about the letter. It also certainly was not a tactical move as that requires foresight clearly not utilized with such an ignorant lie.

Lying is reflexive to her.  Habitual.  Once they pile up, they must be perpetuated.  It's why she has such a firewall of handlers around her to insulate her, such as answering only questions cleared in advance so she can prepare for them.  And that's only one example of such tactics.

Quote:She had a choice to not lie about the letter. It also certainly was not a tactical move as that requires foresight clearly not utilized with such an ignorant lie.

I watched Hillary's "press conference" where she responded to the letter the other night.  It was completely scripted.  While her first instinct is to show her compulsive liar side, this was actually a prepared statement intended to try to portray this letter to congress as some sort of partisan attack. 

I don't disagree with you that she's a congenital liar who can't answer the vast majority of questions without embellishing the truth, but in this instance, someone wrote her response for her, and even in that, they made sure to be consistent by lying.
I'm not gonna even try to defend the fact Hillary is a bald faced liar, but I think it is funny to see the outrage against Hillary when Trump is more pathological than she is. She lies to cover her rear. He just lies. It doesn't even need to be about anything important. And his supporters either give him a pass or act like he doesn't do it. Believe me. It's comical and scary at the same time. He has flip flopped on just about every subject. Look it up. He claims to have never said things which he has been proven to have said. But no outrage or concern from his base.. because Hillary lies too.
When she is caught in another lie it's a "conspiracy theory"

that's the new thing this year. anything negative is a conspiracy theory

Quote:I'm not gonna even try to defend the fact Hillary is a bald faced liar, but I think it is funny to see the outrage against Hillary when Trump is more pathological than she is. She lies to cover her rear. He just lies. It doesn't even need to be about anything important. And his supporters either give him a pass or act like he doesn't do it. Believe me. It's comical and scary at the same time. He has flip flopped on just about every subject. Look it up. He claims to have never said things which he has been proven to have said. But no outrage or concern from his base.. because Hillary lies too.

lol bald faced

idk i seen some whiskers on her upper lip
Quote:I'm not gonna even try to defend the fact Hillary is a bald faced liar, but I think it is funny to see the outrage against Hillary when Trump is more pathological than she is. She lies to cover her rear. He just lies. It doesn't even need to be about anything important. And his supporters either give him a pass or act like he doesn't do it. Believe me. It's comical and scary at the same time. He has flip flopped on just about every subject. Look it up. He claims to have never said things which he has been proven to have said. But no outrage or concern from his base.. because Hillary lies too.

The part in bold is what should be most concerning to you libs.

It's not like Trump is lying left and right about everything. You have to search far and wide to even find something he might have lied about, and he's certainly not lying about current events. The most you might have on him is denying something about his distant past that he's claimed to have done. Trump has utmost integrity compared to Hillary.

BTW, notice how libs always use this tactic. That is, they don't even try to defend Hillary, but instead bring up Trump. It's their numero umo go-to tactic, and they really don't have much else.

Quote:lol bald faced

idk i seen some whiskers on her upper lip

Truth
Quote:The part in bold is what should be most concerning to you libs.

Lying to cover your rear is understandable. She's hardly the first politician to do that. Lying because you can't help yourself is pathological. He lies more before 6 am than most people lie all day.
Quote:Lying to cover your rear is understandable. She's hardly the first politician to do that. Lying because you can't help yourself is pathological. She lies more before 6 am than most people lie all day.

Fixed that to be more accurate for you. It's honestly like you live in this bizarro world.
Quote:It's not like Trump is lying left and right about everything. You have to search far and wide to even find something he might have lied about, and he's certainly not lying about current events. The most you might have on him is denying something about his distant past that he's claimed to have done. Trump has utmost integrity compared to Hillary.

BTW, notice how libs always use this tactic. That is, they don't even try to defend Hillary, but instead bring up Trump. It's their numero umo go-to tactic, and they really don't have much else.
You do realize 95% of Trump's platform isn't about Trump at all right? It's been about Lying Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, the rigged polls, the lying media, how everything is terrible, a total disaster and how he's the only one who can fix it (Believe me). -- just don't ask how.

If you have to search far and wide to see when he is lying, you are not questioning anything that escapes his lips. You are snowed if you think his lies are exclusive to the distant past. Or incredibly gullible. It's hysterical that you blame those dirty libs for using tactics Trump lovers knee jerk to daily. Trump does it himself to pivot. I won't defend either of them. But to act like Hillary is this criminal liar and Trump is a choir boy who may have fibbed once or twice is delusional. He is the least truthful candidate in this entire election cycle and it isn't even close.
Quote:Fixed that to be more accurate for you. It's honestly like you live in this bizarro world.

Thanks dad. Maybe we can go fishing this weekend?
Quote:You do realize 95% of Trump's platform isn't about Trump at all right? It's been about Lying Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, the rigged polls, the lying media, how everything is terrible, a total disaster and how he's the only one who can fix it (Believe me). -- just don't ask how.

If you have to search far and wide to see when he is lying, you are not questioning anything that escapes his lips. You are snowed if you think his lies are exclusive to the distant past. Or incredibly gullible. It's hysterical that you blame those dirty libs for using tactics Trump lovers knee jerk to daily. Trump does it himself to pivot. I won't defend either of them. But to act like Hillary is this criminal liar and Trump is a choir boy who may have fibbed once or twice is delusional. He is the least truthful candidate in this entire election cycle and it isn't even close.

This is all out comedy. For starters, he explains how he's going to do fix our nation over and over again, and he's not lying about any of that. In fact, he's extremely consistent with his message.

What lies on his part are you referring to? I can point out dozens of lies from Hillary because lying is consistently her initial gut reaction as a bonafide habitual liar, with this letter just being one of the latest. What lies has Trump said that are not relating to the distant past. I'm not saying he has lied about the distant past, but since we don't have a means to prove any of that, what recent stuff has he lied about? I'm waiting.

Quote:This is all out comedy. For starters, he explains how he's going to do fix our nation over and over again, and he's not lying about any of that. In fact, he's extremely consistent with his message.

What lies on his part are you referring to? I can point out dozens of lies from Hillary because lying is consistently her initial gut reaction as a bonafide habitual liar, with this letter just being one of the latest. What lies has Trump said that are not relating to the distant past. I'm not saying he has lied about the distant past, but since we don't have a means to prove any of that, what recent stuff has he lied about? I'm waiting.

Your lack of knowledge of the candidate you worship and inability to sift through his manure is tragedy, not comedy.  

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...andidates/   Here is a list with detailed breakdown for you.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/31/d...s-day.html

And if you can't read.. you can just watch this..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA 

(YouTube link may not be working..  but you can go to YouTube and search for 'Donald Trump lying for 13 minutes straight".  Not doctored or edited..  his own words contradicting himself over and over and over)

People died in benghazi, national security was compromised with the server and America's foreign policy was monetized by the Clinton foundation.

Trump has been advocating a more nationalist trade policy for nearly 4 decades.

I am noticing a pattern with you. Hillary is proven to do something truly terrible that constitutes multiple felonies and you come back with oh yeh well trumps a jerk or some emotional attack. There's a level of intellectual honesty that your not willing to engage on.
Quote:People died in benghazi, national security was compromised with the server and America's foreign policy was monetized by the Clinton foundation.

Trump has been advocating a more nationalist trade policy for nearly 4 decades.

I am noticing a pattern with you. Hillary is proven to do something truly terrible that constitutes multiple felonies and you come back with oh yeh well trumps a jerk or some emotional attack. There's a level of intellectual honesty that your not willing to engage on.

I noticed a pattern with you long ago.

What part of "I agree Hillary lies through her teeth" are you missing? It is very hard to lie more than she does. But, without question, Trump does. If you don't see it, you are not looking. I have provided evidence of this. But you do not read. I led a trail of breadcrumbs to a video where you can watch him lie over and over again. But you won't watch it. If you do and want to dispute any of it, I'll be right here. And yes.. he is a jerkwad with bad ideas, no clue how government works and a complete lack of respect for the Constitution.
Pages: 1 2 3