Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dede Westbrook played very well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 catches 35 yards and robbed of one beautiful catch by the moron NFL office official 

He catches the ball with ease he goes up and gets it

He that one drop but he got drilled by Peppers, and the fumble but we didnt lose the ball but its cold weather there were a lot of fumbles
(11-19-2017, 05:35 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: [ -> ]3 catches 35 yards and robbed of one beautiful catch by the moron NFL office official 

He catches the ball with ease he goes up and gets it

He that one drop but he got drilled by Peppers, and the fumble but we didnt lose the ball but its cold weather there were a lot of fumbles

I think he will have a big game next week in the dome
Still don't understand how they took that catch from him.
(11-19-2017, 05:37 PM)Geen Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't understand how they took that catch from him.

How did they call the fumble on Kizer down when it would of been a TD for Fowler.  How did they call the ball out of bounds when it was clearly in bounds with 2:06 left in the game
Cole and Dede are taking advantage of their limited opportunities. Like it!
(11-19-2017, 05:37 PM)Geen Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't understand how they took that catch from him.

Their logic was that they couldn't tell if he hung onto the ball as he went to the ground. Looked pretty clear to me and it wasn't even the reason it was called incomplete in the first place.
(11-19-2017, 05:55 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ]

Their logic was that they couldn't tell if he hung onto the ball as he went to the ground. Looked pretty clear to me and it wasn't even the reason it was called incomplete in the first place.

They were the only ones that couldnt tell.  The cameras had a pretty good angle where it was pretty clear the ball didnt move
(11-19-2017, 05:53 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Cole and Dede are taking advantage of their limited opportunities. Like it!

Its how Hurns got himself on the roster. Now look at him.
Made some impressive catches, and got robbed on that review.
Some would say he dropped one, that is not so as the defender hit him right in the hands with his helmet so great d play on that one.
Dede looked good today man. That sideline catch was beautiful and the fly route catch? Yup.

The refs were the worst they’ve been all season. They botched another defensive TD today (Colvins a couple weeks ago) when they blow the play dead too soon. I don’t understand why they don’t just let the play continue and then figure it out later.
(11-19-2017, 09:40 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Dede looked good today man. That sideline catch was beautiful and the fly route catch? Yup.

The refs were the worst they’ve been all season. They botched another defensive TD today (Colvins a couple weeks ago) when they blow the play dead too soon. I don’t understand why they don’t just let the play continue and then figure it out later.

It's was Gipson last week
Not to be a negative Nancy lol but imagine what we’d have with a capable qb......

Oh and a healthy oline.
(11-19-2017, 10:39 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a negative Nancy lol but imagine what we’d have with a capable qb......

Oh and a healthy oline.

Based on what's out there, I think there's a 50-50 chance we end up keeping Blake. He's been hot and cold, but he's achieved what he needed to for this team to succeed: Trent Dilfer levels of mediocrity.

If we ever fall behind by more than 14, though, we're screwed.
(11-19-2017, 10:39 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a negative Nancy lol but imagine what we’d have with a capable qb......

Oh and a healthy oline.

We have what we have and won 4 in a row, who cares about that crap

The OL is banged up but has played well this year, and Fournette rushed for over 100 yards anyways
(11-19-2017, 05:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]

How did they call the fumble on Kizer down when it would of been a TD for Fowler.  How did they call the ball out of bounds when it was clearly in bounds with 2:06 left in the game

Yeah the officiating today was baffling and it's been suspect against us for most of the season.  Makes you wonder.
(11-19-2017, 10:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2017, 09:40 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Dede looked good today man. That sideline catch was beautiful and the fly route catch? Yup.

It's was Gipson last week

It was also Colvin against the Rams.

That was another 14 points taken from the defense this year by bad refs.  Fowler should have two TDs.
He got screwed on having another catch for 14 yards