Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags VS. AFC North
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to run the table.  The Jags go 4 and 0 and killed them in points differential 116-30.  Loving this team.
(11-19-2017, 05:39 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]Way to run the table.  The Jags go 4 and 0 and killed them in points differential 176-30.  Loving this team.

Wow. 

Impressive. This defense is unbelievable. I hope we have a healthy O-Line in January.
(11-19-2017, 05:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2017, 05:39 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]Way to run the table.  The Jags go 4 and 0 and killed them in points differential 176-30.  Loving this team.

Wow. 

Impressive. This defense is unbelievable. I hope we have a healthy O-Line in January.

Agreed about the o-line. That's been the biggest difference the past couple of weeks compared to early in the season.

[Image: DPBo61IVwAIrG0z.jpg]
(11-20-2017, 11:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
Sweet!
(11-20-2017, 11:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
Beat me to it!
Had the best point diffs against the 2 best teams in the division, had the closest games against the 2 worst. Interesting, love we demolished that division though, make them be thankful they don't have to face it 2x a year like they used to pre Texans.
They need to put the old AFC Central back together, so we could play these teams every year.

Wishful thinking.
We started dominating the AFC north when we were in that division. So then they realigned so we would stop regularly beating the steelers. We are still the only team to go into Pitts twice in one year and beat them.

Speaking of realignment. If they had done the more sensible thing and put us in the NFC south with tampa atlanta new orleans would we have been a better team and made more playoffs and even a superbowl instead of Carolina? Think of all the good seasons we had but failed to make the playoffs cause of Indy and Manning.