Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The refs..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now I know all this conspiracy stuff is always dumb, but I do get that itching feeling sometimes like the Refs are trying to screw us.  The NFL is testing us with [BLEEP] calls or something.

Of course it it nonsense, but still.   Feels like we play against the refs as well.
They’ve been bad the past two weeks. But it’s something this team has overcome and good for them
Its true. I would love to by a fly on the wall in their meetings during the week. I bet they have a general idea/plan how they will call the game and I bet you they play favorites a lot. Combine that will them just being awful a their job, you get games like this one and the Chargers game.
Firtst time in 55 years the Browns didnt have a penalty lol, the Dede pass where he clearly had possession and drug his feet to stay in bounds, the fumble where they called the play dead and it would of been a TD for Fowler, with 2:06 left and Kizer was clearly in bounds but the refs called it out to save them a time out. The refs have to be on this week of "Cmon man"
Atleast they didnt turn over the interception. There was enough there i expected a screw job on that too
I thought they were worse this week than they were last week.
New NFL headquarters review junk in action. Appears to be quite a bit of official micromanagement the last few weeks in the NFL in general.
(11-19-2017, 05:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Atleast they didnt turn over the interception. There was enough there i expected a screw job on that too

Yep same here, I was just waiting for them to turn that one over
(11-19-2017, 05:51 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]New NFL headquarters review junk in action. Appears to be quite a bit of official micromanagement the last few weeks in the NFL in general.

They know exactly what they are doing.  They arent blind or stupid.  There is only so much they can do to help the other team though.
Horrible
I'll give the refs the benefit of the doubt and rule against any conspiracy.  They're just really bad at their job
They've been bad all season and Al Riveron has been utter garbage in the booth for every team in the league. I honestly think a coin flip would be more likely to get the call correct than Riveron.
Seriously, it's like Vegas had the Refs on speed dial, trying to make the game closer than it was. If this wasn't a deliberate attempt to help the Browns win, then the refs are incompetent. Either way, there should be some firings. This game needs to be reviewed and dealt with administratively.
The fact that an 0-9 team went a complete game without one penalty called on them speaks volumes on how bad the officiating was today.
(11-19-2017, 05:52 PM)DrNova Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2017, 05:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Atleast they didnt turn over the interception. There was enough there i expected a screw job on that too

Yep same here, I was just waiting for them to turn that one over

Same here. Saw so slow motion ball movement I thought they would use against us. You have to win even if the refs get stuff wrong and thankfully they did.
I never EVER complain about refs. But bro....today the refs...wow

Dede was clearly in bounds
Fowler should have about 8 TDS this year.
(11-19-2017, 07:00 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I never EVER complain about refs. But bro....today the refs...wow

Dede was clearly in bounds
Fowler should have about 8 TDS this year.

Yeah I’m not normally a ref guy either but wow.
Were the commentators saying anything about it? Like it was obvious we were getting hosed?
(11-19-2017, 05:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Firtst time in 55 years the Browns didnt have a penalty lol, the Dede pass where he clearly had possession and drug his feet to stay in bounds, the fumble where they called the play dead and it would of been a TD for Fowler, with 2:06 left and Kizer was clearly in bounds but the refs called it out to save them a time out.  The refs have to be on this week of "Cmon man"

If you can't determine if Lee held onto the ball then that aspect of the play cannot be used.  He dragged a second foot.  

I did notice that the Browns player at who's feet Lee rolled up to (after the catch) gave him a little kick.
(11-19-2017, 07:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Were the commentators saying anything about it? Like it was obvious we were getting hosed?

yes, they couldnt believe it
Pages: 1 2