Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two Iowa police officers shot dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Story

I guess with the Presidential race it's not a big deal that this happened. Apparently the guy was upset because, while he was waving a Confederate flag in front of a group of black folks at a high school sporting event, he was hit and his flag taken from him. When he complained to the police all they did was tell him in simple terms that it was not a smart thing to do. Of course, we don't know if that's the reason he killed two officers but it sure does look like it. 

"Police in the US state of Iowa say they have arrested the suspect in the "ambush style" killing of two police officers.

He has been named as Scott Greene, a 46-year-old man from Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines.

The first officer was found shot in Urbandale at 01:06 local time (06:06 GMT) on Wednesday. The second was found 20 minutes later several blocks away.

Both were sitting in their patrol cars when they were attacked.

The motive for the attacks is unclear."

Of course it's a big deal. It's terrorism plain and simple and it's unacceptable.
This is what the death penalty is for.  Unfortunately it doesn't exist in Iowa for whatever reason.

Perfect case of why I cannot be a police officer. I would shoot that dude on sight then I would be in jail.

Quote: 

Story

I guess with the Presidential race it's not a big deal that this happened. Apparently the guy was upset because, while he was waving a Confederate flag in front of a group of black folks at a high school sporting event, he was hit and his flag taken from him. When he complained to the police all they did was tell him in simple terms that it was not a smart thing to do. Of course, we don't know if that's the reason he killed two officers but it sure does look like it. 

"Police in the US state of Iowa say they have arrested the suspect in the "ambush style" killing of two police officers.

<div> 
He has been named as Scott Greene, a 46-year-old man from Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines.

The first officer was found shot in Urbandale at 01:06 local time (06:06 GMT) on Wednesday. The second was found 20 minutes later several blocks away.

Both were sitting in their patrol cars when they were attacked.

The motive for the attacks is unclear."

</div>

This guy clearly needed to be off the streets.  In another article that I read earlier today, he is also involved in some kind of dispute with his mother.

Cue the "pigs" crowd.

Cue the "gun control" crowd.

Cue the BLM crowd...  oh wait.
Anyone who kills someone outside of self defense belongs in prison for life.

Glad they caught the son of a [BLEEP].
Quote:This guy clearly needed to be off the streets.  In another article that I read earlier today, he is also involved in some kind of dispute with his mother.

Cue the "pigs" crowd.

Cue the "gun control" crowd.

Cue the BLM crowd...  oh wait.

Cue the epic predicted reaction fail crowd.
So this criminal shoots and kill 2 cops because they wouldn't do anything because the black people hit him when waived his confederate racist flag.

He deserves the death penalty.
Quote:So this criminal shoots and kill 2 cops because they wouldn't do anything because the black people hit him when waived his confederate racist flag.

For shooting the cops, yes. He's entitled under the constitution to express his opinion no matter how repulsive anyone finds it to be.
Quote:So this criminal shoots and kill 2 cops because they wouldn't do anything because the black people hit him when waived his confederate racist flag.

First of all, I fixed your quote.

Second of all, he was expressing his 1st amendment right and was assaulted.

Third and final, the guy was a moron for retaliating the way that he did.  The only thing that I agree with you on is that he should receive the death penalty.