Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do either of them make it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do either of these two candidates make it through their first term without getting impeached? Much less get a second term.

I can't see it happening. The American people have had a large ball of [BLEEP] crammed down our throat and are just supposed to take it I guess.

The founding fathers are flapping around like a flounder out of water.

Hillary? 

No, she'll get impeached shortly after inauguration.  She won't be thrown out, but remember, impeachment is just an initial yes/no vote on whether to take the larger vote.  She'll be impeached just for spite, whether merited or not.

Donald?

You can't impeach a despot.  He'll claim the whole thing is rigged, and get the military to arrest the entire Congress while his fans cry "Lock them up! Lock them up!"

Just curious, what do you think Donald Trump would do to get impeached? I personally think he is going to be a good president once we get past election season.

Quote:Do either of these two candidates make it through their first term without getting impeached? Much less get a second term.

I can't see it happening. The American people have had a large ball of [BAD WORD REMOVED] crammed down our throat and are just supposed to take it I guess.

It depends on the makeup of the House and Senate.   The Senate in particular could flip to the Democrats this time, but 2 years from now will almost certainly flip back to the Republicans, because of the number of Democrats that will be defending Senate seats 2 years from now. 

But I agree with you, in fact, my dream scenario is that whichever candidate gets elected, he or she gets impeached and convicted and tossed out.  I'd be much happier with either Pence or Kaine instead of either Hillary or Donald. 
Quote:Just curious, what do you think Donald Trump would do to get impeached? I personally think he is going to be a good president once we get past election season.

Even if he's not that great, you just don't impeach someone without cause. I'm totally not understanding the empathy Trump thing either.
Quote:Even if he's not that great, you just don't impeach someone without cause. I'm totally not understanding the empathy Trump thing either.

Exactly. I don't understand why people think Trump is in this to hurt the country. The man clearly cares about his country and I truly believe he knows his weaknesses and will supplement them by surrounding himself with the best people.
Quote:Exactly. I don't understand why people think Trump is in this to hurt the country. The man clearly cares about his country and I truly believe he knows his weaknesses and will supplement them by surrounding himself with the best people.

Give me a few examples of Trump doing anything that shows "he cares about his country". His "charitable" organization? All the work he's done for the military or needy organizations? 

Sorry, there are none. His whole life has been about Trump helping Trump. Oh, I guess all those hours with Howard Stern were about how he wanted to do something for America.

You can't admit it to yourself, but it's clear to a majority of Americans that Trump is a self-important con man who has happened to show up at the right time in the right place.

Anyone who hires Steve Bannon as CEO of his campaign does't care about his country.
It's less likely Trump would be impeached, but had you re-worded the question to ask if either one of them would survive their presidency, I'd say that after seeing how tolerant the leftists are in this country, he'd be lucky to survive a full term. 

Quote:Do either of these two candidates make it through their first term without getting impeached? Much less get a second term.

I can't see it happening. The American people have had a large ball of [BAD WORD REMOVED] crammed down our throat and are just supposed to take it I guess.

I voted for HRC since she has the best chance of being impeached.
Quote:I voted for HRC since she has the best chance of being impeached.

Between that and the lack of a twig and berries, she's fully qualified.
Quote:Between that and the lack of a twig and berries, she's fully qualified.

She's good at negotiating quid pro quo deals.  

Also good at making lower income minorities believe she's one of them.  Actually, Trump is good at making unemployed rednecks believe he's one of them so I guess those offset each other.
No one has stood up to Hillary yet what makes you think someone will when she's the most powerful leader on earth?
Trump only wants to be President for a short time before turning it over to Pence.  Trump and Pence are time travelers using Tesla technology obtained by Trump's uncle John.  Pence is from the far future, Donald is from our time but has been to the future.  It's kind of a long story. 

Quote:Trump only wants to be President for a short time before turning it over to Pence. Trump and Pence are time travelers using Tesla technology obtained by Trump's uncle John. Pence is from the far future, Donald is from our time but has been to the future. It's kind of a long story.
Someone needs to lay off 4chan.
Quote:Even if he's not that great, you just don't impeach someone without cause. I'm totally not understanding the empathy Trump thing either.

What's an empathy Trump thing?

I thought this was going to be a question of which was isn't assassinated, and I strongly doubt either one would be.

In terms of successfully impeached and removed from office, I'd think it's more likely to happen to Trump than Clinton. That's not so much a statement about Trump as it is recognition of the fact that a handful of Republican senators would die in "car accidents" the night before the Clinton impeachment vote.

Quote:What's an empathy Trump thing?

It's a Bunnie shouldn't type while blind thing.