Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Please give me some positives on the Jaguars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am struggling too find anything good out of the Jaguars organization right now.

The ower is a joke and seems more interested in ticket sales than putting a winning product on the field.

The head coach is just terrible while the owner does not have the balls to fire him

The QB stinkcs

The offensive line is terrible

The running backs are invisible

The defense overall just stinks

All the high drafted players dave drafted are playing like garbage

2-5 on our way to 2-6 against kc

I don't care about a high round draft pick because they don't pan out here anyway

The only positives I can even remotely put together are Nortman and Meyers.  Anyone else got some positives because right now I really got nothing

We are one more week away from showing Gus the door, whenever that happens.

Beer is still cheap.

We have pools!
On the plus side, they haven't moved to London.

On the down side, they haven't moved to London.

We have a great punter.
Marqise Lee is finally staying healthy and doing what we drafted him for.

Jason Myers has not missed any PATs so far this season.

Greg Olson was fired.

What is this crap about none of our top 5 picks panning out? You might want to watch Jalen Ramsey highlights.

Quote:Marqise Lee is finally staying healthy and doing what we drafted him for.

Jason Myers has not missed any PATs so far this season.

Greg Olson was fired.

What is this crap about none of our top 5 picks panning out? You might want to watch Jalen Ramsey highlights.

Someone check hell to see if it's froze over...I agree with all of this.
We have one hell of a fan base. 

Maybe we'll win the next offseason again?  

Otherwise I got nothing...

Quote:We have one hell of a fan base. 
Nice - gotta hand it to Jags fans.  The owner doesn't care about the fans, the players don't care about the fans, yet the fans still support the team. 

GO FANS!!!
We are good at being bad, and being bad is good.

Quote:We are good at being bad, and being bad is good.

Being bad is only good for people who hate the team.

The helmets are ugly as hell. Oh wait that's not a positive.

Let's see, a positive about the Jags, ummmmmm. One positive thing about the Jags is......pass.
Which sub.-500 team is most likely to make it to the playoffs?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-playoffs/

Do I believe the Jaguars can turn their season around to the extent that they will make the playoffs?   No.   Especially,  after not making a HC change after the loss in Tennessee. 

But for those who want to latch on to anything that at least provides a glimmer of hope,   the above article which is brand new caught my attention.

Right now the best thing about the Jaguars is this message board where we can all hang out and have our say about all Jaguar related topics, unfortunately right now it's just a misery loves company situation and has been for quite a while now.
There isn't one

The car by the same name is going from strength to strength.

I honestly believe we have a lot of talent; enough talent to have a winning record.   I truly believe that with decent coaching, meaning a new coaching staff, we can turn things around pretty quickly.   The one place we are seriously deficient is on the offensive line. 

But like I said, if you want some positives, I think that unlike previous years, we are not years away from having a decent record. 

If anyone wants to disagree with me, don't expect me to respond.  This is my opinion, and there you have it. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4