Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary’s Top Aide, Huma, Saved These SCANDALOUS Files In Folder Called ‘Life Insurance’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At least she's smart enough to know who she's working for.  Not going to click the link to read the article, but if I worked for the Clinton syndicate, and had 20 years of dirt on them, I'd be backing that up somewhere safe.  She clearly isn't a mastermind here considering she put it on a shared laptop with her perv husband.

Dummy.

To combat the "vast right wing conspiracy," of course...

Is this HumaLeaks or WienerLeaks?  Either way, it's all Russian, right?

Quote:Is this HumaLeaks or WienerLeaks? Either way, it's all Russian, right?
They hacked NSA and snuck a 15 year old Russian sex slave over here to infiltrate Weiner. Once she was inside she placed the 650,000 emails on HumaNeiners laptop. [BLEEP] Russians.
joeforamerica.com

Yeah! Sure! This is real.
I doubt that the "article" is legit, but it wouldn't really surprise me that much.

Knowing how people tend to drop around the Clintons, I wouldn't blame her if it was true!!
Has anyone actually seen this woman for a couple 2/3 days? Is it to late? Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote:Has anyone actually seen this woman for a couple 2/3 days? Is it to late? Inquiring minds want to know.

From what I've seen/read, she's in hiding and her lawyers are talking to the DOJ
Quote:From what I've seen/read, she's in hiding and her lawyers are talking to the DOJ

Honestly she has little to concern herself with. Fruit of the poisonous tree. Can't use these emails against her.
Quote:Honestly she has little to concern herself with. Fruit of the poisonous tree. Can't use these emails against her.

Exactly how was this computer obtained illegally to make those emails "fruit of the poisonous tree"?
They were investigating Weiner and found the emails to Clinton. They THEN got a warrant to search the emails.....

Nothing was illegally obtained

Quote:They were investigating Weiner and found the emails to Clinton. They THEN got a warrant to search the emails.....

Nothing was illegally obtained

Shhh....I'm waiting for him to answer!! You know it's going to be good!!
She was never concerned.  It's why the folder was named "life insurance."

Everybody names their dirt folder that.

Quote:Shhh....I'm waiting for him to answer!! You know it's going to be good!!

He only knows legal jargon. He doesn't know how it's actually implemented. 
Quote:He only knows legal jargon. He doesn't know how it's actually implemented.

Apparently he's watched one too many episodes of Law & Order.
Quote:Shhh....I'm waiting for him to answer!! You know it's going to be good!!
Hey now! I used a similar line earlier today apparently less CLASSY tho. You stop stealing my stuff.
Quote:She was never concerned.  It's why the folder was named "life insurance."

Everybody names their dirt folder that.
Mine is named "Quarantine".

No one would ever dare open up a quarantine folder, right?
Quote:Hey now! I used a similar line earlier today apparently less CLASSY tho. You stop stealing my stuff.

Lol
Pages: 1 2 3