Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Mirror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else a fan of this show?  Definitely a unique show and asks some pretty insightful questions into how things could go in the future with technology.  

Have not seen the recent season yet. Too much work as of late but it's a phenomenal show. Have heard real good things from the newest season. Glad netflix was able to save the show. 

its an amazing show.  I can't binge it though I have to process what I just saw for a couple days after each episode

I hardly watch any tv series but this show is great.  The White Bear episode is one of the best things I've seen.

I remember watching the first two series when they were on TV here and thinking how incredible they were.

I've only just watched the first episode of the new series and I'm hooked all over again
Quote:Anyone else a fan of this show?  Definitely a unique show and asks some pretty insightful questions into how things could go in the future with technology.  

Gee Thanks !!   I'm already behind on all of the series that i've been binging as of late.  Add another one to the list.
Quote:Gee Thanks !! I'm already behind on all of the series that i've been binging as of late. Add another one to the list.

What's perfect about this series is each episode is an entirely different story with a different cast which makes it perfect to dip in and out of
Quote:Gee Thanks !! I'm already behind on all of the series that i've been binging as of late. Add another one to the list.

Double post
Love this show. The Roach episode was creepy as hell.
I watched the first episode of season 1, and I thought it was really stupid.  I found myself so many times in the episode not buying anything that was happening... like this isn't what would happen.  The whole idea was stupid and disgusting.

I will skip to season 3 where I'm assuming the show will be better.

Quote:I watched the first episode of season 1, and I thought it was really stupid.  I found myself so many times in the episode not buying anything that was happening... like this isn't what would happen.  The whole idea was stupid and disgusting.

they are all good in their own way.  Some take a while to get going.  White bear and White christmas are my favorites.
Quote:I watched the first episode of season 1, and I thought it was really stupid.  I found myself so many times in the episode not buying anything that was happening... like this isn't what would happen.  The whole idea was stupid and disgusting.

That episode is definitely the most off putting. Most of them are much more serious, if that's the right word.
Quote:That episode is definitely the most off putting. Most of them are much more serious, if that's the right word.

Gotcha. I did find myself laughing a lot but not in a good way.
Quote:Gotcha. I did find myself laughing a lot but not in a good way.

There's another one that's kind of dumb like that too, with an animated dog thing, but for the most part the show does better.
Quote:There's another one that's kind of dumb like that too, with an animated dog thing, but for the most part the show does better.

We watched season 3 episode 1 last night. I liked it.
Episode 2 really great

Episode 3 meh
Modern Twilight Zone! I am a huge fan. Some of them are so troubling it's nuts. Others are eye-opening.