Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBI spent months probing Trump/Russia ties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
They concluded no direct ties.

Next.

Oh yeah, Trump now leading by 1 in ABC poll.

But blaming everything on the evil Russians and tying Trump to them makes a wonderful sound bite!!
But them 17 intelligence agencies.
Quote:But them 17 intelligence agencies.

Never said Trump was involved. Only that Russian forces were involved in the hacks.
That evil communist Trump
Quote:That evil communist Trump

Are communists allowed to keep their own money?
Quote:Never said Trump was involved. Only that Russian forces were involved in the hacks.
And they can't even provide evidence for that.
Quote:And they can't even provide evidence for that.

Not sure they would our should. Why do you believe they should give the details of their investigation?
They have nothing on the Russians. [BLEEP] she and Podesta are the only ones with ties to the Russians.
Quote:They have nothing on the Russians. [BAD WORD REMOVED] she and Podesta are the only ones with ties to the Russians.

Oh ok, so we're on to crazy talk?
Until Hillary can prove Russians had anything to do with this the world will continue to think she is lying. Shs not even good at that anymore.
Quote:They concluded no direct ties.

Next.

Oh yeah, Trump now leading by 1 in ABC poll.

Yeah, but his taxes!!!
Quote:Until Hillary can prove Russians had anything to do with this the world will continue to think she is lying. Shs not even good at that anymore.

Hillary is just telling you want she has been told by the agencies. Sorry you don't like it or agree. This is just a guess, but I bet you haven't sat in a security briefing have you?
Actually I've sat in 3 in Djibouti Africa in 2012 for entirely different issues.
Quote:Actually I've sat in 3 in Djibouti Africa in 2012 for entirely different issues.

There you go. Then you admit you have zero clue who is or isn't involved in the hacks? Wasn't to hard to admit now was it.

So the 17 agencies may know a little more than a person on the Jaguars message board eh?
Hillary needs to use the Donna Brazile defense. She's being persecuted as a Christian woman.
Indy2Jax, off subject, but I saw this on FB and immediately thought of you.

[Image: whats-the-difference-between-liberals-and-zombies.png]

Quote:Hillary needs to use the Donna Brazile defense. She's being persecuted as a Christian woman.

The only thing that'll set Hillary free is a good burning at the stake.
Quote:Indy2Jax, off subject, but I saw this on FB and immediately thought of you.

[Image: whats-the-difference-between-liberals-and-zombies.png]

And yet I agreed with the OP no link between Trump and Russian agents. See what I get when I actually agree with ya'll!
There's plenty of smoke, but no fire.

Yet.

There's something really creepy about Trump cozying up to Putin, and it's interesting watching the Trumpettes trying to spin it.  And just why does Donald have a secret server at Trump tower whose only function seems to be talking to Moscow?  No wonder Donald thinks Hillary's use of a private server is because she's up to no good.  Because Donald's use of a private server is because HE's up to no good.

Oh, and only 7 more shopping days until Trump calls for a bloody coup, because, y'know, the only way he can lose is by his enemies cheating, and somehow, he lost.

Pages: 1 2 3 4