Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NAACP files voter fraud lawsuit in North Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently voters in North Carolina had their names erroneously deleted from the registration database.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/...ws-main-bb

Quote:Apparently voters in North Carolina had their names erroneously deleted from the registration database.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/31/naacp-files-a-lawsuit-in-north-carolina-over-voter-registration/21595706/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl38%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D-1482060963_htmlws-main-bb'>http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/31/naacp-files-a-lawsuit-in-north-carolina-over-voter-registration/21595706/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl38|sec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D-1482060963_htmlws-main-bb</a>

Doesn't look like an error, the people don't live at the listed address. The timing might be an issue, but the article doesn't give specifics to know for sure.
Disenfranchised?

We need Corrine Brown on the case.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Quote:Disenfranchised?

We need Corrine Brown on the case.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

She's got a full plate right now trying to keep her own butt out of jail!!
Corrine delivers..

Hahaha
I wouldn't even let that turd deliver my pizza
When the new VA moved from Boulevard to 8th Street, I had to walk around with Corrine for the grand opening as an Ambassador. I was one of the unlucky souls from each department. Nightmares for a very long time afterwards.
Quote:When the new VA moved from Boulevard to 8th Street, I had to walk around with Corrine for the grand opening as an Ambassador. I was one of the unlucky souls from each department. Nightmares for a very long time afterwards.

Hopefully you were able to get a selfie with her.  She's a legend !!   She gives hope to all the children that has trouble reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending things.
Quote:When the new VA moved from Boulevard to 8th Street, I had to walk around with Corrine for the grand opening as an Ambassador. I was one of the unlucky souls from each department. Nightmares for a very long time afterwards.

My brother chaperoned a school trip to D.C. with his daughters class a few years back, and Coco came out to greet them. As a joke to me, he got one of the other parents to take a pic with her and he sent it to me. It's still on the wall of shame.
Quote:Hopefully you were able to get a selfie with her. She's a legend !! She gives hope to all the children that has trouble reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending things.

Lol

Someone needs to buy that [BLEEP] a Speak & Spell
Quote:My brother chaperoned a school trip to D.C. with his daughters class a few years back, and Coco came out to greet them. As a joke to me, he got one of the other parents to take a pic with her and he sent it to me. It's still on the wall of shame.

We had to walk in a parameter around her cause of her big yellow chandelier hat
Quote:We had to walk in a parameter around her cause of her big yellow chandelier hat

At least you didn't have to get that close!

Yeah, but how do think she felt?
Quote:Yeah, but how do think she felt?

I see you're still posting with one of Hillary’s old BlackBerrys
Quote:I see you're still posting with one of Hillary’s old BlackBerrys

lol ... better than one of Donald's crayons.
Ha! We live in Moore County. This doesn't surprise me one bit.