Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Monday - Tony Bosilly Excuse Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rumor is Tony is fired up and primed to make every possible excuse tonight. Supposedly he has spent every night since Thursday's lost jotting down his 91 excuses. If I had to guess Tony is anticipating extra sprinkles if he performs well tonight.
Tony should go under the concussion protocol.

Why are asterisks bad words?
Quote:Why are asterisks bad words?

Did you use four of them?

***= three works fine [BAD WORD REMOVED]= assumes a bad word

4 asterisks means is SUPER OFFICIAL
Over/Under on how many times he uses the phrase "...unless you've played this game..." is 35.

Quote:4 asterisks means is SUPER OFFICIAL
Four asterisks means it's not just ***Official***, it's *****OFFICIAL***** ****.
I think the four astericks is quite appropriate for the title of this thread!!!

Lol
Why listen if you despise the content? I mean I know it's next to impossible to find Jags-related content out there, but I think they do a decent job by providing Prisco to counter Boselli. It's a Jags radio show, it's gonna be a little biased.

If you prefer only negative commentary, all you gotta do is come here. That said, I can't fathom how anyone could find ANYTHING positive about the tacks game. The most ludicrous performance I've ever witnessed by a Jags team based on talent vs output.
Boselli argues against every negative thing said about the Jaguars even when he agrees with it.

He actually agreed with Pete multiple times tonight
That dude is a debbie downer too man. I was listening to him and Prisco on the way into work and he was just [BLEEP] on Halloween left and right. Then he gets all defensive about easy questions with Prisco. I genuinely can't stand hearing him anymore on the radio. 

I listened for like the first 10 minutes. He sounded like he was in a bad mood. Complained about everything, picked fights, hated Halloween, etc... no thanks.

Quote:He actually agreed with Pete multiple times tonight

And then somehow inexplicably argued about it.  
Quote:I listened for like the first 10 minutes. He sounded like he was in a bad mood. Complained about everything, picked fights, hated Halloween, etc... no thanks.

The Jags will do that to you.