Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN Dumps Donna Brazile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haha, this is getting good. How did she get the questions anyway?

Didn't you hear?

All this is unsubstantiated, all made up.

(Says those who deny truth and retreat into their own little Imaginationland...)

Even better, Shillary had all of the questions and still got beat.

I'm a Christian woman I would never do anything like that. Fast-forward a few weeks later. Oh [BLEEP] they caught me again. I'm getting the [BLEEP] out this [BLEEP].
Two heads of the dnc caught cheating and disgraced. Conusltants resigning caught conspiring to rig elections and incite violence and subversion. Top aide apparently perjured herself to the fbi and judicial watch. The Clinton foundations activities were so onorous that CHELSEA CLINTON was demanding answers and concerned about conflicts of interest. And we are now entering the second phase pod a criminal investigation into these people and won't be the last after the wiki dumps.

These are the most despicable people I could ever imagine. Even the aids meds were bought from a big donor to the campaign and are allegedly pretty ineffectual. Its scary.
Prisons should be built just for these types of people.

I love the fact that former Bernie "supporters" who now blindly back the DNC's every move are oblivious to the fact that it is these very same people responsible for their candidate unfairly getting the shaft.

I would love to see our usual liberal friends try to spin this one.

Quote:I would love to see our usual liberal friends try to spin this one.

TAM has disappeared from these parts of town and Indy2Jax has his head so far up her crack he probably hasn't come out for air yet to hear this news.
Still interested how she even got the questions. The corruption is bigger than this waste of flesh.

Quote:Still interested how she even got the questions. The corruption is bigger than this waste of flesh.

From her former employer I would imagine.  She sent it in an email...
So dumb. Trump has been repeating the same 5 things for a year. You don't need to cheat to beat him in a debate.
Then whyd ahe loose two debates and the commander and chief forum?
So what we've learned from this election is that the GOP is incompetent and the Democratic Party is basically a 21st century Tammany Hall, except they're not as good at covering it up.

RIP democracy

#Kanye2020

Quote:Haha, this is getting good. How did she get the questions anyway?

told ya she wasn't wearing an earpiece !!!
Quote:told ya she wasn't wearing an earpiece !!!

Her Alzheimer's didn't allow her to remember the question, duh. Of course she'd need the earpiece. :woot:
Holy crap I didn't even know we had this forum on here and I've been a near daily visitor for 7 years lol.

Insert obligatory Steve Buscemi meme,

"Hello, fellow children!"
Quote:Holy crap I didn't even know we had this forum on here and I've been a near daily visitor for 7 years lol.

Insert obligatory Steve Buscemi meme,

"Hello, fellow children!"

Welcome. It is glorious.
Quote:Two heads of the dnc caught cheating and disgraced. Conusltants resigning caught conspiring to rig elections and incite violence and subversion. Top aide apparently perjured herself to the fbi and judicial watch. The Clinton foundations activities were so onorous that CHELSEA CLINTON was demanding answers and concerned about conflicts of interest. And we are now entering the second phase pod a criminal investigation into these people and won't be the last after the wiki dumps.

These are the most despicable people I could ever imagine. Even the aids meds were bought from a big donor to the campaign and are allegedly pretty ineffectual. Its scary.

Quote:Two heads of the dnc caught cheating and disgraced. Conusltants resigning caught conspiring to rig elections and incite violence and subversion. Top aide apparently perjured herself to the fbi and judicial watch. The Clinton foundations activities were so onorous that CHELSEA CLINTON was demanding answers and concerned about conflicts of interest. And we are now entering the second phase pod a criminal investigation into these people and won't be the last after the wiki dumps.

I have this vision of you prostrate on your coach, fanning yourself, saying "I do declare. I do declare!

You do Drama Queen very well.
Quote:Still interested how she even got the questions. The corruption is bigger than this waste of flesh.

Perhaps she got them from the Russians. Oh, wait ....
Pages: 1 2