Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cam Robinson Mic'd Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who haven't seen this ... This was a good one to watch. Good insight into the guys humor and spirit.

I love how he was blocking Garrett and yelling "This (explicative) is EASY!" Also the toe-tap demonstration.

Glad he is a Jag. Definitely a fixture for us for now and the future.
Between the video and the audio...you really get an idea of what's it like in the trenches.
Loved it when he told the browns lineman..."Don't hit me....its too cold for that."

Amazing player for a Rookie....and looks like he'll on'y get better.
I took away that it was Blake's first time SEEING snow... didn't play so bad knowing that.
I love Cam Robinson, some of that clip was funny as heck. Hes been doing a great job all year and he handled Garrett pretty well too. Garrett is a monster and they definitely both had impact plays against each other, but I'm thrilled Robinson is a jaguar.
Was a bit down on Cam during the draft as there were some question marks about the mental side of his game.

Guy seems to absolutely love football and is one of the more animated guys you'll see on the line..great pick.
On the cold

" This should be illegal "
Love his fire and team passion. After the TD, running in and congratulating Marcedes....then saying thanks to the D. That shows love of team man.

Then talking about the benches making his butt cold....dead.
where is the video?
(11-20-2017, 05:51 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]where is the video?

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...c5cab13c1f