Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Malik Jackson helps Rashard Higgins up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone else notice this?? It was hilarious, sorry if it's been posted. 

https://twitter.com/jasonuk17/status/932324180623753216
Meh. I'm not a fan of bad sportsmanship. It could have cost of 15 yards. But yeah it was slick.
Dick move by Jackson.
I was wondering if they know each other and he was just messing with him or if he was really being a dick.
That kind of crap needs to stop. I was surprised they didn't throw an unsportsmanlike conduct flag on him. They've flagged that exact thing in the past.
(11-21-2017, 09:02 AM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]That kind of crap needs to stop. I was surprised they didn't throw an unsportsmanlike conduct flag on him. They've flagged that exact thing in the past.
It could be considered taunting. It looks like they've reigned in some of these foolish penalties (see: Fowler, D) but have more work to do on it.
Bad sportsmanship but was also funny.
Happens all the time, especially if you notice your late to the huddle. Flag? Unsportsmanlike? Get out of here with that. The whine fest in here is comical.
Lol that’s hilarious. Stay savage Malik.
(11-21-2017, 09:28 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Happens all the time, especially if you notice your late to the huddle. Flag? Unsportsmanlike? Get out of here with that. The whine fest in here is comical.

It's not something Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Big Ben, Larry Fitz, etc.

Those type of players play with class. It's not good for the game. It could have cost us 15 yards. I'm not a fan of poor sport type stuff. 

But to each his own. It's not a whinefest. Your whining about people whining.
I don't care as long as they win.
(11-21-2017, 10:18 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2017, 09:28 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Happens all the time, especially if you notice your late to the huddle. Flag? Unsportsmanlike? Get out of here with that. The whine fest in here is comical.

Those type of players play with class. It's not good for the game. It could have cost us 15 yards. I'm not a fan of poor sport type stuff. 

HAHA! This is holier than though nonscence. Happens all the time. Your first year watching professional football? Tell me in what context this could have been a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty? Going to pull something with that reach.

Oh no, look...how unsportmanlike!
[Image: 4868966_web1_AP17323772409213.jpg?itok=eEdI1spk]
I wonder if any of Kizer's teammates offered to help him up. Was he sitting there long?
(11-21-2017, 11:10 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2017, 10:18 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not something Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Big Ben, Larry Fitz, etc.

HAHA! This is holier than though nonscence. Happens all the time. Your first year watching professional football? Tell me in what context this could have been a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty? Going to pull something with that reach.

Not sure how you missed this, it received a lot of attention...

[Image: 170924_miller.jpg]

It's a bush league move, and could well have resulted in a penalty. It does NOT happen all the time. As Von Miller said in his apology, "Got to be better than that."
Eh school yard antics. Don't gotta be so melodramatic about it.
(11-21-2017, 12:20 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2017, 11:10 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]HAHA! This is holier than though nonscence. Happens all the time. Your first year watching professional football? Tell me in what context this could have been a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty? Going to pull something with that reach.

Not sure how you missed this, it received a lot of attention...

[Image: 170924_miller.jpg]

It's a bush league move, and could well have resulted in a penalty. It does NOT happen all the time. As Von Miller said in his apology, "Got to be better than that."
This outlier call was bush league, which is why it got so much attention in the first place! I stand by saying it happens all the time...multiple times a game. Most coaches from early on teach you to not waste energy on anything that helps opposing players. Save your kindness for the handshake at the end of the game.

What do you think Miller is going to say? Players and coaches get fined for questioning calls.
Bush league. Play with class.
To comment in the Von Miller pic..Tyrod and Vln are friends and Avon was
Messing with him..both guys laughed it off but the refs threw a flag anyway. With that being said, even if Malik was messing around we can't let something little like that hurt the team
I wouldn't do it, it serves no purpose. I also wouldn't help him up either. Just wouldn't extend a hand at all. Walk on by Malik, just walk on by.
(11-21-2017, 10:18 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tom Brady is not a shining example of sportsmanship.
Pages: 1 2