Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are we going to make any trades?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Or are we gonna just stick with the garbage that we have. Some talented players on the block like Sheldon Richardson. We lost Miller and Sheldon would be a big upgrade anyway.
What's the point? Bradley would just coach them into the ground, too. If Caldwell really felt like his job was on the line, he'd have fired Bradley, and then we might have seen a high pick moved in a trade.

Man. What a brutal season. I only see maybe 1 more win for us.
Doesn't make sense since we'll be picking 1st or 2nd in every round.  And Gus wouldn't know what to do with any talent anyway.  What would be the point?  It's a lost season.  Might as well start looking forward to the draft....
The only thing we should trade for is a coach. I would give our 2nd rounder for Sean Payton
Quote:The only thing we should trade for is a coach. I would give our 2nd rounder for Sean Payton
At this point I'd give our 1st
Isn't it a little early to be talking about trades? 

Quote:Isn't it a little early to be talking about trades?

Um no. The trade deadline is coming.
Not sure how bad Joe Haden's groin injury is, but I'd consider offering up Benn or Walters for him. (probably would need  a late rounder as well)

Browns need receivers. 

I'll trade Bradley for a ham sammich
Quote:I'll trade Bradley for a ham sammich

Nobody is dumb enough to give away a perfectly good ham sammich for dopey Gus.

We would probably have to settle for 2 week old egg salad on moldy pumpernickel.
I'd trade Lee for 2nd/3rd
Quote:I'd trade Lee for 2nd/3rd
lol, nobody would do that
Can't trade when we have nothing to trade; minus the pieces we want to keep.

Its built
Quote:lol, nobody would do that

A contending team might offer a late 3rd.
Quote:I'd trade Lee for 2nd/3rd
He's our best receiver this year, I wouldn't do it. Maybe he's finally turning into the player we drafted him to be. He shouldn't cost too much to keep, he hasn't been able to put up numbers to demand a lot.
Quote:Or are we gonna just stick with the garbage that we have. Some talented players on the block like Sheldon Richardson. We lost Miller and Sheldon would be a big upgrade anyway.
Would love Sheldon Richardson, but Caldwell probably doesn't want to take on his contract. Malik and Richardson combo? Would be awesome.

Quote:Would love Sheldon Richardson, but Caldwell probably doesn't want to take on his contract. Malik and Richardson combo? Would be awesome.

Gus is too stupid to use Richardson. Would probably leave him on the bench for alualu.
Pages: 1 2 3