Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AJ Bouye - Great player and even better person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Already one of my favorite players on the team. 

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/935632150447001601
That's awesome. Thanks for sharing this. He has played better than I expected this year. Random acts of kindness is icing on the cake.
There was a lot of doubt about whether or not he was legit after just one really good season, but he's showed up and earned every penny of his pay check. Dude is a star on and off the field.
This is super random, but I sold an item on Ebay. It was a pair of Nike Strobe Training Glasses, they're an expensive item that I imagine only a committed athlete would purchase.

I noticed that the buyer's name was A.J. Bouye, in Houston Texas. The name sounded familiar so I Googled his name, sure enough he was a player for the Houston Texans. At the time however I did not know that he was a rising star and an impending big free agent.  This was back in February, it was not until after this that he signed with the Jaguars. I would like to believe that the glasses I sold him contribute to his stellar play Smile
(11-28-2017, 11:20 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]There was a lot of doubt about whether or not he was legit after just one really good season, but he's showed up and earned every penny of his pay check. Dude is a star on and off the field.

Who thought A.J. Bouye was just a one-year wonder last season? During the free agency period he seemed to be the most popular CB available.

I expected Houston to retain him because of a report that he is comfortable in the scheme, citing his college connections to Bill O'Brien. After joining the Jaguars, Bouye explained why he continued to struggle in his second season.
There goes the board...
(12-03-2017, 05:40 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]There goes the board...

What do you mean?
(12-03-2017, 05:46 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 05:40 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]There goes the board...

What do you mean?

She's back!!! Where have you been?! We "meow-issed" you!!
Uh-Oh
(12-03-2017, 05:46 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 05:46 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

Nice try, but jaguars don't meow. They roar.

I will not waste time telling people anything unrelated to the thread topic. Send me a PM if you really need to know personal stuff.
He just wants his +2 for every win in madden mobile. So is playing his heart out to be unstopable. Lmao.

No seriously he and Ramsey are Probaly the best Duo in the league now.
(12-03-2017, 05:46 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 05:46 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

Back from the clots board now that they lost.

AJ got bullied a little the last two weeks. No big plays but a lot of WR comeback routes getting yards.
(12-03-2017, 06:31 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]AJ got bullied a little the last two weeks. No big plays but a lot of WR comeback routes getting yards.

So you don't call an interception nearly retruned for a game-winning TD a big play? Yep, that is somethintg he did in the last two weeks.
(12-03-2017, 07:01 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 06:31 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]AJ got bullied a little the last two weeks. No big plays but a lot of WR comeback routes getting yards.

So you don't call an interception nearly retruned for a game-winning TD a big play? Yep, that is somethintg he did in the last two weeks.

Did he? I don't recall an interception last week or today. If so, does one interception resulting in NO score cancel out all the catches for yards against him in your mind?