Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Called Abedin Security Risk Long Ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/...urity.html

Win loose or draw, Donald trump may never get the credit he deserves for being ahead of the curve on so much: brexit, Obamacare, the border, nato, nuclear game theory, refugee programs etc.
Good point. Guess this is the kind of progressive thinking that happens when a non politician runs for office.
Progress will never be made when the narrative is artificially controlled to deflect away from what's truly important to the security and freedom of the nation, and towards political agendas that do not have the nation's best interest in mind.  Double edged sword, as what is truly important is neglected while we become weaker and more vulnerable with every moment and dollar wasted - both valuable resources being misappropriated in attempt to transition and build permanent establishment of a new ruling class form of government.

Hence drain the swamp.

Tea Party was right in calling for change.

But until there are term limits to back it up and the career politicians are given the heave-ho, those career politicians of all affiliation will continue to work in what's the best interests of themselves and not the best interest of this once great nation.

Quote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/...urity.html

Win loose or draw, Donald trump may never get the credit he deserves for being ahead of the curve on so much: brexit, Obamacare, the border, nato, nuclear game theory, refugee programs etc.

What exactly is in these new emails that provides proof of this?
Quote:What exactly is in these new emails that provides proof of this?
We shall soon see.
Quote:We shall soon see.

Soon?
Quote:Soon?
Yes, soon. sometime between tomorrow and her imprisonment.

Quote:Yes, soon. sometime between tomorrow and her imprisonment.

Feel free to hold your breath waiting for that and get used to the phrase Madam President!
Quote:Feel free to hold your breath waiting for that and get used to the phrase Madam President!
I will refer to her as inmate number 666.
Quote:I will refer to her as inmate number 666.
You can call her what you want. But the country will call her Madam President and she will spend her nights in the White House.
Quote:You can call her what you want. But the country will call her Madam President and she will spend her nights in the White House.
Buuuuwwwaaaa, I bet that thought makes you all warm and fuzzy. Who will that freak be spending those nights with? Yoko maybe? Buuwwwaaa.
Quote:Buuuuwwwaaaa, I bet that thought makes you all warm and fuzzy. Who will that freak be spending those nights with? Yoko maybe? Buuwwwaaa.

Can be your spouse as far as I am concerned.
Thread just got weird
Quote:Can be your spouse as far as I am concerned.
More likely to be your grandma boy. :woot:
Quote:You can call her what you want. But the country will call her Madam President and she will spend her nights in the White House.

Ugh that statement pushes me closer to Trump his best asset is not being Hilary
Quote:Ugh that statement pushes me closer to Trump his best  only asset is not being Hilary

FTFY
Quote:FTFY

yea you did...
1.) let me state right from the outset that as an avowed pecimist, i fully expect comey to come out in a couple days and pull the rug out from under us, give anothe press conference and say "My bad, we really just wanted to take attention off wikileaks for a few days" and stick his tongue out at us. 

2.) That being said, if this isn't just a ploy by the left then this could actually be the straw that broke the Camels back.  By the letter of the law, the FBI could have recommended an indictment of SOS.  There are reports that a signifigant portion of the investigating agents wanted that recommendation.  The DOJ and the Obama administration OBVIOUSLY didn't want that to happen, the excuse given to the FBI leadership and rank and file was "No intent (even though not required by statute) and that the Clinton team DID NOT LIE to the FBI."  The biggest part of the Abedin revelation isn't that there is a smoking gun e-mail that links Clinton to the Kennedy assassination, it's that She testified to the FBI that she didn't have anymore documents and that she had turned everything over to her attorneys. 

3.) Moreover, The initial reaction from Abedin is "I don't know how they messages would be on that computer."  That's a problem.  IF there are 0 new e-mails on the device, the cover story all along has been we used  a private server, but we never sent classified or sensitive information to an unauthorized person or allowed them access to the documents.  If Anthony wiener didn't have clearance for 1 email within the batch of "tens of thousands" then that constitutes at a minimum the criminal negligence that was sidestepped during the investigation and would cross the additional threshold of intent because any REASONABLE PERSON would expect that a shared computer or worse in this case, a computer used primarily by Weiner would give him access to the documents. 

The FBI team has a lot they can push just by the existence of these messages on an unsecured unreported device.  The WikiLeaks stuff has embarrassed the bureau. Even Clinton's closest aides were shocked by the level of carelessness and immediately understood both the illegality and stupidity of the private system.  They also demonstrate that the Clinton team was active in covering up and misleading both the FBI and the public in an effort to "Get Away With it."  Unless this is all a ruse by the administration, I don't think that they will be as lenient this time.

Trump also described the jihadist problem in Belgium shortly before the Brussels attack.

Perhaps another 'accidental' meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch to discuss their "grandchildren" is in order.

Pages: 1 2