Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caldwell stinks as much as Bradley. They should both get a flight out of here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 4 years with an open checkbook and picking in the top 5 3 straight times, what do we have?

1. An abysmal starting QB.  Blake Bortles is total garbage.  Looks like a drunk lazy bum out there.  If the titans didn't play prevent the whole second half he might not have cracked 150 yards passing. 

2. Just terrible offensive line:  They can't pass or run block.  Most of them would be backups on good teams.

3. 0 pass rush.  The opposing Qb's can sit and sleep in the pocket.  Just terrible.

4. 1 year wonders at wr:  Hurns is good when he gets the chance but Robinson has developed serious butter fingers

5. A terrible secondary.  Ramsey is the only one who is decent and even he had a poor game last night.

After all the resources this is the team he built?  A decent owner would send both of them packing.

Cmon dude , we get it , you're throwing a tantrum. Do you have to keep polluting the board with your drivel?

Quote:Cmon dude , we get it , you're throwing a tantrum. Do you have to keep polluting the board with your drivel?
The whole team is a disaster.  It is not even competitive but no action is being taken.  It's insane.  You choose to read the topic just to complain.
Baby.
You are declared King of Hyperbole! Grats
I'll be the first to say it and yall can flame away if you want to.

It ain't Bradley....it's Bortles that is holding this team back.
Quote:I'll be the first to say it and yall can flame away if you want to.

Lol first to say it? Someone started a thread about last week. Have you read the board recently?
but but the team has talent...I mean sure it doesn't show anywhere on the field but I've read about them being talented. 

Quote:I'll be the first to say it and yall can flame away if you want to.

Maybe this year... and maybe his rookie year ... but last year Blake was fine... it was the defense holding the team back.

As for Caldwell, he's done as much as possible when it comes to landing available talent, and he did have a blockbuster 2014 draft for the most part. While you might question his #2 overall pick in Blake Bortles who I still think has franchise potential, the rest of his draft that year was fantastic.