Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Khan is the worst thing to happen to this team! After 21 years on the edge of leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you are happy about the Revenue Khan brings in then do back flips.  If you want a winning organization this is not your team.  All Khan cares about is lining his pockets.  I

Sure we had a season where we only won 2 games but we were bad and expected to be bad.  This is a whole different level.  After all the high draft picks and high dollar free agency this is the mess on the field.  The owner shows he doesn't give a damn but earning money, the head coach is oblivious, the players don't care, The GM is inept, and all the assistant coaches are terrible.

The whole Jaguar program is a mess from the top to the bottom.  The owner puts a big middle finger up to it's fans and says deal with it.  Just unreal.   I have been with the Jaguars since the very beginning when the team was announced in 93.  For the first time since the beginning I am considering leaving this garbage dump of a team.  It's clear the head brass doesn't care about putting a competitive team on the field.  The London Jaguars has a good ring to it.  At this point I just don't care anymore.  This team makes me miserable almost every Sunday.  What a complete Joke.

Where have you been while everyone picked Jacksonville to win the division because of a big talent infusion and one of the best GMs in the NFL? Where were you when Shad Khan spent millions of dollars proving he is committed to staying in Jacksonville? You don't know anything about the current Jaguars team or its stadium if you believe all Khan cares about his his own bank account.

Quote:Where have you been while everyone picked Jacksonville to win the division because of a big talent infusion and one of the best GMs in the NFL? Where were you when Shad Khan spent millions of dollars proving he is committed to staying in Jacksonville? You don't know anything about the current Jaguars team or its stadium if you believe all Khan cares about his his own bank account.
To quote Khan, "actions speak louder than words."  What did he do after another blowout loss on national tv?  Nothing!  Enough of your bs just shut up.
Quote:To quote Khan, "actions speak louder than words."  What did he do after another blowout loss on national tv?  Nothing!  Enough of your [BAD WORD REMOVED] just shut up.
First off, add JW to your ignore list, she is a cancer to this message board. Also, I feel your pain. This team just causes nothing but depression and stress - even days later you are still left with an empty feeling. Sucks to be a Jags fan.
The gold keep on coming. Gold, Jerry, gold I tell ya.

Quote:To quote Khan, "actions speak louder than words."  What did he do after another blowout loss on national tv?  Nothing!  Enough of your [BAD WORD REMOVED] just shut up.

His actions spoke louder than words when he spent millions of dollars on stadium and practice facility upgrades.

His actions spoke louder than words when he hired Dave Caldwell.

Kahn said when he got here that he doesnt know football like that and he pays other people money to make football decisions. whoever that person or persons need to be fired.

Now it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know this team is bad. At the beginning of the year, i was on Gus' side, now, I think he needs to be fired yesterday. He is probably better as a coordinator.

I think Khan is making a mistake by not firing Gus Bradley, and I don't like Dave Caldwell. Far too many busts and sticking with Bradley shows incompetence.

If it wasn't for Khan the team is probably not here. For that alone OP is wrong. 

Quote:If it wasn't for Khan the team is probably not here. For that alone OP is wrong. 
For awhile I was wondering why you colored our uniforms gray. Then my eyes finally adjusted and saw the can.
Quote:If it wasn't for Khan the team is probably not here. For that alone OP is wrong. 

Obviously. Shad Khan chose Jacksonville over St. Louis. Wayne Weaver said he would only sell the team to someone who was committed to keeping the team in Jacksonville at all costs.
Bye Felicia
Honestly this is truely a low for our franchise. I am very curious to see what Kahn does at the end of the year. I know it's not always the answer but if he doesn't throw crazy money at the coaching staff this next go around, he's not serious about winning. It's not time to find the next big thing in coaching. It's time to find a professional!
Things look bad right now, yet I'm sort of happy about it. I'm tired of losing like everyone else, but this leaves no more excuses for Gus Bradley. His first two years as HC get a pass, because those teams were terrible. Last years team and this years team give him no excuses. We probably were not ready for the playoffs nor to win the division, yet this team has no confidence and it's showing. I still like Gus Bradley as a person, but clearly he's not a HC or at least ready to be one. The defense has improved somewhat, so he's not a complete failure. I truly believe Greg Olson and Gus Bradley have done damage to Blake Bortles. Frankly he looks lost right now.

I don't really care if Khan fire's Gus Bradley now, because whoever takes his place would not do any better. This season is a wrap. I do hope Khan and Dave can find a solid coach in the off season, because I believe with the right head coach this team is going to shine. I hope players with expiring contracts have more patience than the fanbase, because if they leave it hurts the future of this team. I also hope Dave Caldwell will either draft or sign a QB. I believe Blake Bortles will remain the starter to begin next season, but competition in camp will show if he truly cares about starting for this team. For now we wait and cry.

Everyone hob nobs Khan because he didn't move the team.  He knows how to market a stadium renovation but the worst owner in terms of football acumen in the NFL.  Otherwise Gus wouldn't be here.  

Quote:Everyone hob nobs Khan because he didn't move the team.  He knows how to market a stadium renovation but the worst owner in terms of football acumen in the NFL.  Otherwise Gus wouldn't be here.  

The fact that Shad Khan did not move the team alone proves he is not the NFL's worst owner.
Quote:Obviously. Shad Khan chose Jacksonville over St. Louis. Wayne Weaver said he would only sell the team to someone who was committed to keeping the team in Jacksonville at all costs.

He didn't say "at all costs".
I showed my 3 y/o daughter a picture with all the NFL team helmets and asked her to just randomly pick one. She likes birds so she picked the Seahawks

I am now a Seattle Seahawks fan. Will be selling my Jags gear on Craigslist
Quote:I showed my 3 y/o daughter a picture with all the NFL team helmets and asked her to just randomly pick one. She likes birds so she picked the Seahawks

I am now a Seattle Seahawks fan. Will be selling my Jags gear on Craigslist

Is her name Felecia?
Khan understood that he and Caldwell dealt Bradley a bad hand to start here in Jax.  He displayed loyalty and patience to start this year, giving Gus another year with better cards.  I can appreciate his decision at the start of the year.   However, sticking with him now is a bad decision, mid year or not.  

Pages: 1 2