Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley - $1 Million per Win - Highest Paid Coach (per win) in the History of the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gus Bradley ($3.5 million per year) is now the highest paid paid coach "per win" in the history of the NFL.

Shad Khan has paid Gus Bradley $14 million which equates to $1 million per win.   This $ per win will drop slightly, assuming we can win another game or 2 throughout the season.

[Image: 11911206.jpg?itok=X3qIoiT5]

You got em good gus!   :thumbsup:  :woot:

I can't even stand to look at his picture anymore.  Sick

Hey looks like a giant penis with ears.
Can't wait for the end of this terrible era.
I don't see another win on the schedule for the year, so this is likely to remain a record.  

Pretty impressive for the worst coach in the Super Bowl era.  

That pic of Gus gets me everytime lol
That's why I can't ever feel sorry for him. After he gets fired, he'll land a job as an assistant coach at some mid-level college. He will eventually get another head job in North Dakota and live happily ever after. 

Not sure if Gus or Charles Xavier. 

He's not much of a football coach, but his ability to charm a smart guy like Khan is making me think he's a master con man.
Quote:Not sure if Gus or Charles Xavier.

Look at the W-L ratio....it's clearly Gus as Charles would have us at least at .500
Quote:I don't see another win on the schedule for the year, so this is likely to remain a record.  

Pretty impressive for the worst coach in the Super Bowl era.  

If Gus should win anymore games it will mean a pay cut for him as he will no longer be getting $1 million per win.
Well, afterall, Khan is a businessman so...