Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'm Sorry Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was hoping to come in here today and gloat but after what I saw last night, wow. That was a rough one. Some thoughts and observations:
  • Coaching Staff Front Office need to go ASAP, like yesterday. Outside of a few isolated plays the effort was horrible. While the Jags have not been great this was a winnable game. And while it was a road game for the Jags the Titans are actually worse at home than on the road. 
  •  Front Office need to go ASAP. All that money spent and the team gets worse.
  • Maybe going to London every year is a bad idea. Could be a distraction, demotivating, who knows. It certainly does not help.
  • Blake Bortles, yeah I don't know what you are going to do there. He is like a taller Jake Locker with a weaker arm, and far fewer injury problems.
Anyway, you guys seem cool for the most part. You certainly deserve a better team than what I saw last night. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Good luck Titans. Go win the division with that 2 headed monster power running game and your way better qb than Bortles, and your nasty lebeau D.

Damn right you're sorry, now apologize. :woot: We don't want, nor need any stinking tack pity. Now get to steppin.

You know rock bottom has arrived when tack fans show pity for us.

lol the Jigwires suck so bad.

This thread is just inviting all the tards (Jagwired) that like to insult everyone that has anything to do with the team. Come on man.. ugh. 

You hit us so hard our eyes popped right out.

"N...n-n-new...coach...I'll f-f-find youu"

Quote:You hit us so hard our eyes popped right out.

"N...n-n-new...coach...I'll f-f-find youu"

Walking Dead even reached the Jaguars forum, nice. Never thought Glenns death would have this much of an impact all over the world. Poor Steven. 
The tacks beat us up there everytime....they have only won one and lost 17 to other opponents at home in recent history.

Sad...so sad.....these used to be close, competitive games.

We're the whole leagues whipping boys now.

Except the bears....lol....think how they feel.  Wallbash

Quote:Good luck Titans. Go win the division with that 2 headed monster power running game and your way better qb than Bortles, and your nasty lebeau D.
While your slobbing knob over there... why don't you permanently post up on their board as their fan?

maybe no?

slurp slurp
Quote:While your slobbing knob over there... why don't you permanently post up on their board as their fan?

maybe no?

slurp slurp
gotta give them credit. They looked good against the sucky Jags. Their power running game is a thing of beauty. It demoralized the Jags D, its what made them quit. Then Mariota is what we wish Bortlescould be. And they got a D coordinator that actually knows what he's doing.
Quote:While your slobbing knob over there... why don't you permanently post up on their board as their fan?

maybe no?

slurp slurp
You're*
Quote:You're*
nice
Quote:gotta give them credit. They looked good against the sucky Jags. Their power running game is a thing of beauty. It demoralized the Jags D, its what made them quit. Then Mariota is what we wish Bortlescould be. And they got a D coordinator that actually knows what he's doing.
Sure... give credit where it's due.

The stinkin tacks a .500 ball club beat the snot out of a sub par sub .500 ball club that has all but given up hope on not only it's coach but the season.

Tacks were good but Jags being so so bad is a bigger story.
Splitting this series is tradition. We'll see you again in Jax Wink

If I don't drink bleach before then.

Quote:Splitting this series is tradition. We'll see you again in Jax Wink

If I don't drink bleach before then.

OH I know, and that tradition goes back many years
Quote:I was hoping to come in here today and gloat but after what I saw last night, wow. That was a rough one. Some thoughts and observations:
  • Coaching Staff Front Office need to go ASAP, like yesterday. Outside of a few isolated plays the effort was horrible. While the Jags have not been great this was a winnable game. And while it was a road game for the Jags the Titans are actually worse at home than on the road. 
  •  Front Office need to go ASAP. All that money spent and the team gets worse.
  • Maybe going to London every year is a bad idea. Could be a distraction, demotivating, who knows. It certainly does not help.
  • Blake Bortles, yeah I don't know what you are going to do there. He is like a taller Jake Locker with a weaker arm, and far fewer injury problems.
Anyway, you guys seem cool for the most part. You certainly deserve a better team than what I saw last night. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I've gotta give credit where it's due.  The Titans have put together a very good football team.  The Jaguars have the players, and I'll even go out on a limb and say "better players", but they have no leadership.
Rather see the Titans win the division than the Texans or Colts.

I used to hate the tacks but now that Fisher is gone my hate isn't as strong...

Quote:I used to hate the tacks but now that Fisher is gone my hate isn't as strong...

Man you aren't kidding.  I hope the LA Rams never ever ever ever ever ever win.  And I hope they extend Jeff to infinity and beyond.

Then again we have a one year extension for our knuckle head and no sign of an arrow to point anywhere but at our head.  I had such a low bar too..  I just wanted to see signs that we could be a team.
Pages: 1 2