Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Try Myles Jack at RB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He doesn't even have to change jersey #'s What do we have to lose. He doesn't play on defense anyways, try him at RB. He's fast for his size.
I don't know about a large role at rb, but having Myles in at FB would be an intriguing package.
Our run issues have little to do with the backs
"pop" goes the kneecap
Go back to Atari football
The fact that the coaching staff is so BAD that this idea even popped into someones head is scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XSz3Lz9zvk

He would be our best rb on the roster.
Unless Myles Jack is secretly Nightcrawler or Dhalsim, this does no good.

At this point who cares. We can't even beat the Titans. With the defenses we have to play coming up no way we will win enough games to Keep Gus job or make the playoffs. I

Quote:I don't know about a large role at rb, but having Myles in at FB would be an intriguing package.
Yea him in some FB packages would be cool, but this coaching staff sucks
Time to start him at mlb.
Quote:He doesn't even have to change jersey #'s What do we have to lose. He doesn't play on defense anyways, try him at RB. He's fast for his size.

Leave now
Jack is still making mistakes out there and so far hasn't been much, if anything, of an upgrade over Skuta at OTTO so far. I keep hoping he turns it around so the defense starts playing better as a whole, but it may be time to get Skuta back in there as the starter. As for Jack, I've long felt he should start at SS over Cyp, but if he can't get the OTTO position down, the SS position is even more complex. Perhaps Jack should just remain the primary backup LB at all three LB spots.

As for RB, I see no need to confuse this young kid even more although doesn't he have some college history there?

Dumb idea. When it doesn't work because our o-line isn't good or when he injures himself we will all blame the coaching staff
It's the line, not the backs.

Put Poz at WR.
Quote:Put Poz at WR.

A for effort.

F for execution of a joke.
No...
Quote: 

As for RB, I see no need to confuse this young kid even more although doesn't he have some college history there?

Pac12 offensive freshman of the year
Quote:I don't know about a large role at rb, but having Myles in at FB would be an intriguing package.

Dear God no. The last thing I want to see is Jack tearing an ACL because he's a blocking on offense. Get a real fullback and use them rather than adding even more to Myles Jack's plate.
Pages: 1 2