Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Team Has No Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So he's basically saying they gave up.
Everyone sees it. Even Khan sees it. But he's cutting off his nose to spite his face. He's saying "well you made this ship you're sinking with it and I'll be damned if anyone stops it"
From the article.... Brunell on the first seasom

"We competed. We left everything on the field regardless of how bad the games were going. Even for a young team, we understood how to play the game."

*COACHING the Coach..  it was the COACH!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, so let's take a tally of former coaches and players who has openly questioned the team's character.

Bill Cowher, former NFL LB and Super Bowl winning head coach.

Deion Sanders, former NFL CB, Hall of Famer, and current NFL Network analyst.

Mark Brunell, former Pro Bowl QB, 19 years in the league.

I don't know if I missed anything from Lageman or Boselli, or from any other analyst from NFL Network this morning.

This also includes coach Bradley, who criticized the team's effort.

Sad sad sad.

I could have told you that on the field yesterday.  The defense was literally letting them walk into the endzone in the first half yesterday.  They quit...just gave up.

Brunell is right. This was probably the low point for an organization that has been historically bad. 

Embarrassed on national TV. Players quitting on the coach. It's all sad to watch.

On Sports center, Scott Van Pelt basically said there was nothing to talk about after a few highlights.  Simms was practically biting his tongue and measuring his words mentally before saying anything.

My wife sat down next to me for the first quarter and asked me why I wasn't going for the life boat off the titanic.  She said enjoy your time playing the fiddle on the deck with a hand full of other fans.

Quote:Brunell is right. This was probably the low point for an organization that has been historically bad.

Embarrassed on national TV. Players quitting on the coach. It's all sad to watch.

But our wonderful owner does not want to do anything about it.
Quote:But our wonderful owner does not want to do anything about it.

He's clueless on running a football team
They looked like all rookies who had never practiced or played together. Lack of performing basic skills such as we witnessed last night can only mean one thing: the coaches aren't doing their jobs! Individual player can have excellent skills but when poorly coached they fail to play as a team.

Quote:He's clueless on running a football team

Exactly. He has no idea what to do right now. A low point for this franchise.
Quote:But our wonderful owner does not want to do anything about it.
I don't think he doesn't want to do anything about it; he probably just isn't sure what to do or when to do it.
DO IT YOU FREAKING FOOL. QUIT SITTING IN YOUR BOX CURLING YOUR MUSTACHE AND BE A MAN. BE ACCOUNTABLE. SET A STANDARD.