Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 13 injury report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DP-8fkRVwAA6t2A?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Wells apparently suffered a concussion in practice. Hopefully Parnell is ready to go otherwise the right side of our line could be in deep trouble.
This is good news for the Jags (for the most part). They are certainly going to miss Telvin but possibly getting 2 of your Oline back is crucial. I expect Parnell to play and my guess is that Omameh plays too.,

Kelly and Melvin out for the Colts is huge. Kelly is their best Olineman. Melvin is a starting corner. Lee and Cole should have good games but I'm expecting a BIG game from Westbrook. I expect Fournette to come out and look like the dude from the first half of the season.
(12-01-2017, 04:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]This is good news for the Jags (for the most part). They are certainly going to miss Telvin but possibly getting 2 of your Oline back is crucial. I expect Parnell to play and my guess is that Omameh plays too.,

Kelly and Melvin out for the Colts is huge. Kelly is their best Olineman. Melvin is a starting corner. Lee and Cole should have good games but I'm expecting a BIG game from Westbrook. I expect Fournette to come out and look like the dude from the first half of the season.

Castonzo is their best lineman by a good margin imo but its good to see Kelly being out.  Our dline should have another dominant game.